Anal sex questions.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Samanth Smith, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Samanth Smith

Gold Member

So, my SO loves anal. I am willing. But I find it hard bc I want to be clean for him. I'd do it more if it was not such a huge time commitment to clean.
    What are your tips and tricks to make it easier and faster to clean?
    Currently use an enama bulb.

Thanks for your help with this one!

EyeKandy likes this.
  2. travis beck

Gold Member

Well, you have it pretty well figured out. Even using an enema, it still gets messy sometimes. But, if that's what he is wanting, he can deal with it. We have anal sometimes, but she uses a strapon on me a couple times a week. I try to eat light that day when I know we will be doing that and just have fun. Don't get too hung up on being 100% clean, because you can't.

Mittimer and Samanth Smith like this.
  3. Lunaman

Lunaman New Member

One way to get your wife or girlfriend interested in pegging is through erotica. A good book that got my wife into it is The Wife's Wicked Weekend. It's about a wife punishing her husband after catching him cheating. Check it out.
    The Wife's Wicked Weekend
    www.amazon.com/dp/B00T0VFIAC

4. Spark

Gold Member

When I first started having anal I worried about being clean enough. Is use a bulb to squirt some water up there but I don't worry now and haven't had any major problems. Just avoid any foods that are likely to cause issues. So no strong spices on the meal before.

5. Rinoa Rey

Gold Member

You already have the general idea...things can potentially get messy but that comes with the territory. Just relax and have fun.

phish and Jake_or like this.
  6. EyeKandy

Gold Member

Regularity helps. Just having one off anal sex requires more work. If you're getting ready for it every time, it's easier. You'll also notice an improvement in your health.

7. AtkCCC

Gold Member

We enjoy anal once or twice a month. Its never planned, at least not on my part. Never had a big issue with cleanliness, just a little brown once in a while after.

phish likes this.