Anal Sex Question (Extremely Important)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 4_My_Soulmate, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4_My_Soulmate

4_My_Soulmate New Member

I have never been GAy in any way-shape-form-or fashion, but after changes in my health, my desire for recieving anal sex from my soul mate (FEMALE) grew big time!

Here's the problem: There is this clearish/white almost semen-like stuff that comes from my ass when she is fingering me. It's very thick, slippery, and smells somewhat like my cum! WHAT IS IT? AM I dying of cancer down there or is it that my ass wants her THAT much? It never hurts and she LOVES doing it almost every night.

Usually, there isn't a whole of this stuff, but lately, it dripped down my inner thigh and onto the bed under us. She licked it off my thigh and that caused us/me to poke her twat until neither of us could walk for a while.

I'm not ashamed of loving for her to pleae me anally. It makes us have sex like we were both 24 again, but I need to know what this personal/anal/natural lube stuff is. AND NO - I ain't asking my doctor squat!

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, as long as you know that we aren't medical professionals.... then we're happy to give you our "diagnosis". :)

I know the prostate is easily massaged through the anal cavity. I would not venture to think that the white 'stuff' being excreted from there is semen, however. I would imagine it's your body's natural lubrication for eliminating fecal matter. Perhaps the stimulation causes your body to think that it's getting ready to .... ummmm.... POOP :lol , and hence, it produces this moisture.

Dr. :rose

3. 4_My_Soulmate

4_My_Soulmate New Member

I have to think the same, but I was wanting other people's ideas as well. Thanks for answering Rose.

4. mjtonks

mjtonks New Member

I think Rose just passed "medics on the ass 101". Don't take this quote to be too serious, I'm only joking besides it sounds like a very profressional opinion (no joke this time). It's strange I've had a similar thing except this time it does come from my cock. For instance, after I jerk off and "cum", about 2 minutes later this clear fluid comes out and I have no idea what it is. I say that as long as it isn't painful and your woman enjoys it whats to take her fun away.

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Are you still on subject here
    ass or cock
    the liquid coming out of the cock is pure lubrication
    liquid cumming out of the ass (Ihave never heard of it before)

6. Caitlain

Caitlain Banned

The clear liquid is just residual seminal fluid that has oozed out of your prostate gland.

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

[​IMG]

I can find no opening from the prostrate gland
    to the rectum, Because their is none,
    So the fluid does not come from the prostrate.:sf

8. Caitlain

Caitlain Banned

LOL! My bad. I misread the original post and thought you were referring to the fluid coming out of your penis. :lol

9. LogicMan

LogicMan New Member

I'm just rereading (catching up) over all the anal discussions people had BEFORE I joined this forum. Actually that is a good way to KNOW everyone's personality. So please pardon & excuse me for catching up on the old stuff. But I like to comment on just a 2 or 3 of the old stuff that I previously didn't have a chance so bear with me. Although I'm pretty sure the original person who ask these questions I'm planning to respond to probably has ALREADY got an answer from somewhere else to his question. However maybe the knowledge will be good for future users who may have the same question. So here we go:

10. LogicMan

LogicMan New Member

http://www.dictionary.com
    Anal Mucus
    Mucus is a clear, white, or yellow substance with the consistency of jelly that is produced by the mucous membrane of the large intestine. Mucus is ALSO produced by other organs in the body such as the lungs, where it helps to trap any foreign particles that are inhaled. In the intestine, mucus protects the inner lining and helps ease the passage of stool.

Anal Mucus
    http://www.21stcd.com/fluids/index.asp
    Anal mucus is a slimy stuff produced by your arse lining - the rectal mucosa, to make it easier for you to take a dump. As a result, if you are receiving anal sex, the lining of the arse reacts to this stimulation in a similar way as if you were ready to have a bile movement. It produces more anal mucus the longer stimulation goes on. You can get mucus up your dick if you're not using a condom or move it between people on your hands if you've been fingering or handling sex toys.

Anal Mucus
    http://www.ibdcrohns.about.com
    Stool normally contains a small amount of mucus, but passing stools with visible amounts of mucus can be from a variety of causes. Mucus in the stool is a common symptom of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and ulcerative colitis (UC), and is seen to a lesser degree in Crohn's disease (CD). A bacterial infection, anal fissure, or a bowel obstruction may also cause the passage of mucus.

11. LogicMan

LogicMan New Member

http://www.netwellness.org/question.cfm/36233.htm
    Also on a RARE occasion, hate to bring this up but it could be Colorectal Diseases
    Mucus is a sign of irritation - this can arise from inflamed hemorrhoids, inflamed rectal mucosa, or cryptitis. If none of these conditions is present, you may need a colonoscopy to insure you do not have a mucus-secreting polyp in the colon or rectum. In other words it could be NOTHING at all or something serious. It’s up to you if you want a doctor to check this out for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.