Anal sex preparations

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Firecracker, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

In the past I have anal sex get messy even though I thought everything was clean beforehand. I am interested in trying anal again and wonder what kind of preparations I should do? Is it better to have anal sex before having eaten much so that it's cleaner? Is an enema necessary? There's probably not really any surefire way to make sure that things will not get messy. Is there a special lube for anal sex? I did enjoy it in the past except for one time where it got messy. There's just something so naughty about it. Also I like having my boyfriend being behind me because I can feel but not see what he's doing.

2. Katprr

Katprr New Member

First off, it helps if you have a bowel movement before hand, yes you may use an enema in advance to help with the "mess". I love anal, there are quit a few lubes the best types are any "Silcone" based lube. The reason for silcone is that one it last soo much longer then any water-based type lube. There are many of them out there the best ones I personally love are, Gun oil (Silcone based one), Astroglide(silcone based one) Those are my favorite. I do however DONT recommend any lube that has any type of numming effect the reason for this is that if anal sex hurts at all then something isn't right. Lots of lube. As far as not having a big meal before anal sex, does it help with less mess, no not really since it takes about 2to4hrs for your body to digest it. Enema's are great although I don't recommend it for a "all" the time, since the anus can become damaged, if used to much.
    Hopes this helps!!

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Good advice. Although I'll add that it's best to use a plain, warm water enema, rather than with chemicals typically found in Fleet disposable enemas. Just dump the solution out and refill with clean, warm water.

4. bluewolf0595

bluewolf0595 New Member

How we prep...

I completely agree with this post. Having a bowel movement before hand is always a good idea. My SO & I purchased what basically amounts to a more permanent enema squeezer which is just made of heavy rubber with a stiff thin neck that pops out of the end that holds the water. We fill it with warm water, put some astroglide on the neck of it, insert, squeeze slowly, remove & are always next to the toilet. We usually do it while she is on all fours in the bathroom, then she lays down while the water kind of does its thing for a few minutes. The rest is self explanatory.:lol

First off, it helps if you have a bowel movement before hand, yes you may use an enema in advance to help with the "mess". I love anal, there are quit a few lubes the best types are any "Silcone" based lube. The reason for silcone is that one it last soo much longer then any water-based type lube. There are many of them out there the best ones I personally love are, Gun oil (Silcone based one), Astroglide(silcone based one) Those are my favorite. I do however DONT recommend any lube that has any type of numming effect the reason for this is that if anal sex hurts at all then something isn't right. Lots of lube. As far as not having a big meal before anal sex, does it help with less mess, no not really since it takes about 2to4hrs for your body to digest it. Enema's are great although I don't recommend it for a "all" the time, since the anus can become damaged, if used to much.
    Hopes this helps!!

5. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Thanks for all the advice. It does help. I'll have to try those things.