anal sex not working

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by idk, Apr 21, 2007.

1. idk

idk New Member

its wierd cuz when we first started dating we had anal sex a few times and it worked out fine and we both enjoyed it.. now when ever we try it she always makes me stop when i get half way in and she looks in alot of pain and says it hurts really bad. im not sure why it was fine then but not now. any ideas on what i could do?

2. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Make sure she is fully 'into' it mentally, many women have to really want it badly in order to have pleasurable anal sex, without any pain.

Are you using a lube? Some can get away with just using spit or cum, however most swear by LOTS of lube. My personal experience is to use more than you think you need, it can make a world of difference.

Is she in a position where she can relax? If you're doing it in the doggystyle position, she might like some pillows beneath her tummy to offer her a place to rest, so she can relax and focus on taking you in.
    She could also straddle you (as if riding you) and rest her chest on yours, so she can relax, and you can work into her.

Sometimes it's a good idea to start small, inserting your finger or a small toy before you put your cock in her, working her up to the size of your your cock gradually.

Just a few suggestions, good luck! :tup

3. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Wise words.

4. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

just throwing it out there, but maybe she didn't like it in the first place, but she said she did cause she wanted to give you pleasure and telling you that it did hurt but do it anyway would kinda ruin it.

5. Nettle

Nettle Member

I doubt this... when it hurts there is no way you can carry on. I wanted very much to give this pleasure to someone, but the pain was so intense there was no way I could continue.

6. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

i had the same thing
    i had it with my ex... no lube or nothing and it didnt hurt at all..
    but when im with my new boyfriend no matter what we use do it hurts...
    and im more confortable with him then anyone.

7. Indulgence

Indulgence New Member

Yeah it could be the shape, size, girth or tightness of her.
    But as Nughty Said, find a good brand of lube, extra slick,
    Also just throwing this out there but where I live, you can buy a special lubrication for Anal use at a local albertsons, walgreens, Longs etc.