Anal Sex Help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by LongLegs, Jul 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LongLegs

LongLegs New Member

Ok guys and gals..... looking to try something new for once.... :brow

Thinking of anal sex. Never had it. Wanna try it though. Just some questions...

Will the hole go back to it's original size?
    Can he cum inside of me?
    What is the best kind of lube?? KY Jelly??

Any good tips/advise???

Hope you guys can help me out.

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Will the hole go back to it's original size?Yes...no need to worry about that at all!
    Can he cum inside of me?Yes, but I would recommend you to use protection if you're not on the pill. Leakage could occur & could possibly cause pregnancy. Plus, if you're not in LTR you should protect yourself from STD's
    What is the best kind of lube?? KY Jelly?? I have used KY in the past & it works fine for me. You'll want a lube that is a bit thicker & not as watery. Never do it with out some kind of lube...unless you're into pain.
    As for tip? Just go very slow at first because it will hurt. Once he enters you completely, your body will start to ease up & the pain will go away. It's just training your body to relax is the hard part. Also it's best if you have gone to the bathroom before you decide to do this...it's not completely necessary, but it could become an issue if you didn't go...a messy one at that.:nerv

Good luck & have fun!:sex

3. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

shells done anal..nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.