Anal sex for him - a simple guide

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by lance49726, Nov 27, 2016.

1. lance49726

Gold Member

fd7d01e1ba39058f20c98e7c8e1bb6db.jpg 6e2ab23bd92731cd10e6bd86cc75795c.jpg 447560515b5b36240251438c13be85d6.jpg 17a6b50c67a92ca75ec70fac2842878d.jpg

There is a mistake the guy made about only being able to access the prostate thru the anus.

You can access the prostate thru the Urethra also with sounding rods.

Another note use a silicone based personal lubricant, it is more slippery and last longer.

Witoutit, Lovnflman, smooth69 and 3 others like this.
  2. smooth69

Gold Member

This simple guide is wonderful
    I'm gonna show my wife and hoping she'll ram things in my ass hard and stroke me off until I cum

3. goander

Gold Member

Wonderful feelings to be had . :rolleyes:

smooth69 likes this.
  4. Lovnflman

Gold Member

5. zaaf2013

Gold Member

If she RAMS it right, she won't have to stroke you off at all.. it'll just shudder and go by itself.

Practice makes perfect.

6. Witoutit

Gold Member

I'm not sure where she got it but my very first girlfriend in high school who was only 15 and I 17 , and who took my virginity was the very first one to do that to me, first while we were having sex, then later she expanded it to when she was giving me one of her top shelf bj,s. At first I was disturbed and surprised by it when she reached down and could barely get to me but as I was fucking her, she used a hand to pull my buttcheeks apart and began to push her index finger at my butthole as I fucked her. Distracted by it I kept thrusting into her, and she kept pressing my pooper until she'd stuck it inside my ass to the second knuckle, and I was hooked. I came so fucking hard inside of her young cunt I nearly passed out. Incredible feeling.

Redline1 and smooth69 like this.
  7. Witoutit

Gold Member

A year or so later, as young and dumb teens, she and I split up and she bused herself out to the west coast to live with her mom again after she'd turned 16. S he was out there about a year before she came back to the area I was at, a nice cute tummy bulge from having met a big 6ft 3 " 230 lb 22 year old guy when she was out there, and during one of her nights with him on top of her little petite 5' 4'" 115 lb teenage body and overwhelming her from his size and driving his large penis into her uterus, she'd done the same to him as he was fucking her and splitting her in two. Her way of showing him she could also do something to him that was a first. Which she told me caused him to pierce through the tightness of her young resistant cervix and resulted in the two producing a baby girl that night from his massive sperm fest from her having her finger buried three knuckles deep in his big boy butthole.Absolutely classic. But as the years rolled on, and she'd gotten pregnant again by another man's cock during a brief seperation, and her first girl with the big guy was 19 and had just had a boy baby of her own, I was lucky enough to have worked near where she and her new boyfriend lived, which was handy for me to visit during lunch breaks. And on a couple of occasions after eating, with her guy at work, I'd been sitting on her sofa with her attractive brunette and well developed body a bit too close and ended up nailing the girl to her sofa and showing her why she'd hear her mother scream at night as I fucked her.Not as you'd think, fucking my wife's 19 year old hot daughter wasn't at all strange, even as I'd fucked her mother back then when she'd been pregnant with the girl, and now would be fucking the same girl who was merely a curled up fetus in her mom's belly then.

8. BelleBunny1109

Gold Member

I've been wanting to try this for my husband, but I'm scared to. Lol like, I trust him with my life. I don't trust myself to not hurt him on accident. I haven't worked up the nerve to even attempt it yet. Lol

petergozinya likes this.