Anal sex embarrassment

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Firecracker, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

My boyfriend and I tried anal sex again but something embarrassing happened. I had cleaned beforehand but apparently not well enough. I was mortified. That has never happened before when we've tried it. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I don't really want to do an enema if at all possible. My boyfriend might not want to try anal sex again because he was so weirded out by what happened. I want to try it again but not any time soon. :ugh

2. TheShed

TheShed New Member

Plenty of fibre should help!

3. cook74

Gold Member

A couple of male friends have had the same experience with their girlfriends, and it was enough to turn me off the whole idea, but there are plenty of people, like my gay friends, that never complain, that makes me think that perhaps they have some remedy to this particular problem. I wish I could ask, but its the type of thing that i can only discuss on this forum.

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

During my swinging days, The policy
    was to take 2 enemas 20 minutes apart with plenty of soap.
    That was only for the ones that liked anal.
    My SO nor me would do anal.

Hiker

5. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

The 'e' word isn't a fun one, but there is a motto to follow with regard to anal sex;

DO IT RIGHT OR DON'T DO IT AT ALL :ugh

6. sbdude

sbdude New Member

i stay away from anal for this reason

7. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

I would really like to try anal but it seems like quite a hassle.

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

The best you can do is have a BM first. An occasional enema is Ok, but don't do it regularly or you'll upset the natural flora in your rectum (which could lead to infection).

The reality is that the anus/rectum is not designed for sex. It's true purpose is moving waste product, and if that reminder icks you out, anal sex just might not be for you. It's one of those things you either get over or decide you just can't deal with.

9. Malfie

Malfie New Member

All this anti enema is BS. Enemas are not as bad as they sound. Yes they feel different when you first start doing them, but you get use to them. Enemas are great for multiple reasons. In this case, they clean you out like nothing else. They also prevent constipation and are very good for your colon. Hell, if everyone did an enema weekly, they would have a much healthier colon. You dont have to do them in front of anyone either, which is probably what most people are scared of.

But, if you just anti enema, have a full bowel movement about an hour before you try anal sex. Make sure its a FULL NATURAL movement.

Bluesy is right about too much enema, although too much would be multiple a day. If you do take enemas once a day, make sure to take Vitamins to replace those helpful little bacteria that get flushed out.

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

Honey, the take on enemas from the medical establishment is that it's better not to do them. If you have contradictory evidence that negates this, please post a link to your source.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

With anal sex, I suspect it is okay in moderation. I once had a girlfriend who enjoyed anal, and we usually did anal about every fourth or fifth time we had sex, about once a fortnight. She did an enima on herself, and I am pretty confident that an enima every other week was not a health hazard. Anal three times a week (three enimas a week) would be different, but every now and then is okay.

I have also done anal sans enima in the heat of the moment, and I know what happened to you and your boyfriend!

12. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Make the enema part of the sex play. Let him be the Dr giving the girl.... Fill in the blanks yourself. It can be fun and women tell me the slight discomfort can be a turn on.