Anal Sex - aprehensive

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by noodles, Oct 22, 2008.

1. noodles

noodles New Member

Hi All,

I'm trying to get my gf into anal (both ways)...before you say anything, she's not against it, but she seems aprehensive.

I am really into sex and bondage and really want to explore every aspect of sex and fetishes.

How would one approach anal foreplay and sex with someone who seems aprehensive about it?

Thanks dudes and dudettes

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Ask them if they'd like to try it. If they say no, drop it.

3. noodles

noodles New Member

For sure - my gf is very adventurous just like me and i'd never pressurise anything upon her.

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions about the best approach, as i know anal anything can be sensitive/painful.

Thanks for the response Dreama

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Perhaps you could talk to her about the precautions you would both take to prevent pain...How you could work up to it at her comfort and leisure, to make sure she's ready. Just be considerate, and let her take the lead. That would make me feel more comfy with the idea for sure.

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Dreama has great points!!

6. Ford

Ford New Member

My b/f ot me used to having the area touched before he tried any penetration.
    Light touches, gentle caress, gentle rubbing.
    To even contemplate anal the woman needs to be totally relaxed.
    Talk to her, let her know you will only go as far as she wants and she can stop you at any time.
    Communication goes a long way when trying new things.

7. college_girl

college_girl New Member

Have you two experimented with anal toys?

8. joker79507

joker79507 New Member

My girlfriend is iffy about anal. When I get it its like a treat. What I have to do is pretty much get her into a sex coma. I get her off a few times and then pull out the vibrator. usually she likes to play with herself with "her little friend" and I finger her. Then I will rub her ass and ask if she wants it or where she wants it, and if she says anywhere then I will finger her ass a little and ask if it was ok, if yes, then I go for it but if no then I just fuck her again lol.

But I would say use lube and get a vibrator! It is very important, and try licking it a little or lick the skin between her ass and vagina. If its a go then start with one finger and gently move up to two. I like to stick the vibrator in her vagina and while I have to fingers in her ass I push on the vibrator towards her g-spot and she goes crazy. After you play around with the two fingers in her then try your penis, but always keep her in mind. If it starts hurting STOP, and dont go in all the way, pump the head in and out and then work it deeper till she cant take it any further. I can only go halfway with my current gf so be careful, the last thing you want to do is hurt her.

9. fantasien

fantasien New Member

One thing that I have to do, Is fantasise about it all day. But to work up to it I started pampering myself all day when I had a day off, and take a bath and fix nice meals. But i first just started small, fingers, then to things like a small dildo and then my largest yet, a 8 inch by 2 1/2 inch realistic dong with suction-cup. So it all works differently