Anal sex and licking

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by KeiKei, Jan 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeiKei

KeiKei New Member

Im rather curious to find out what other people's views are on anal sex in a heterosexual relationship, I've never sone it before but 2 of the guys I dated wanted to have oral sex with me there and I wouldnt let them, maybe im old fashioned but thats a little too kinky for my taste.
    What are your views???

2. ditchey

ditchey New Member

in my last two heterosexual relationships i've devuldged in there was plenty of smooching up to the butthole. and it's quite nice. i must tell you, it is very nice indeed. if a mildly bitter aftertaste (fortaste?) is offensive to you then just bath, you and your shamelessly glutunous partner. you may be old fashioned but there is no sense of "style", when it comes to the timeless rewards of FEELING GOOD!

and it does.

you should try it.

r.

3. Fuzzy

Fuzzy New Member

My wife and I have experimented with this before. It is very exciting. Make sure you're both clean and both want to do it.

4. punk_rock_mike

punk_rock_mike New Member

ya, i love it personally. its a big turn on. ive never had a girl do it to me (its hte one thing id be to nervous to ask) but ive done it to girls. i usually make it an absolute point to before anal sex. ive only had anal sex with one girl, but we did it quite a few times. she loved it when i licked her ass. but i never asked her too.

5. Pex

Pex New Member

This has too be one of the biggest turn ons I have found...so far.... my wife loves to finger me and lick me and i get really horny especially during and after the licking. I have done it a few times on her and loved it, but i had to be very very horny first.

6. papaki

papaki New Member

Hi this is my first post in this forum . :)

So , i have done anal sex with my boyfriend and is really exciting . I really love it ! But sometimes when i am not so ready , i feel pain ... So , he has to lick me there to relax me ! :)

Of course , I love licking everywhere as i love to lick my boyfriend . But i haven't yet liced him in his ass ... I dont like the idea .

7. Lucrezia

Lucrezia New Member

Not oral/anal, but we have anal sex now and then, and I love it. You need lots of lube though, and it took a long time to find the right one.

Only ever do something you really want to do.

Lucy

8. Alicia

Alicia New Member

I for one enjoy anal sex with my boyfriend. Its something that you have to be relaxed and ready for, but when done right it can be a great experience. As for the licking, I think that it feels really good and I reccommend that as well.

9. Wanderer

Wanderer New Member

My wife is extremely tight in that hole. I'm talking so tight, that she feels pain even if I stick my pinky in, even with lots of lube. We sometimes talk about possibly working at it over a long period of time, starting out small and working up, slowly stretching it out. But, I guess we get too carried away with regular sex to take the time. Not bragging, but, I'm told I'm also a little bigger than normal, so not sure if we'd ever be able to get her used to it anyway. I was talking about this same subject with an online acquaintance of ours, who is very experienced anally, and who has seen pics of us nude. She told me "Quite frankly, as big as you are, I don't think I'd want you in that hole either..."

As far as licking goes, sometimes she really enjoys it, sometimes she doesn't care for it at all. I know that I don't mind doing it, and enjoy it myself occasionaly.

10. nataleigh

nataleigh New Member

my boyfriend and i have done this i did it to him first we were watchign the movie body shots and i saw him look interested when the girl was doing this to the guy so i tried it he enjoyed and and he returned the favor it was quite pleasent. i never thought id like my butt touched like that but it really is nice my advice is try it .. try anythign once and if you dont liek it stop if ya do then keep doin it =)

11. bigsquirt

bigsquirt New Member

i think its a big turn off. even if it feels good or not. so much bacteria u could infect the woman if u get it inside her vagina.. plus ur stickn ur finger in poop... that's pretty gross. even if it feels good... that's my opinion

12. Quinnie

Quinnie New Member

I love having my arse licked - it makes me want to come almost instantly. And having a finger up my arse is equally delightful - especially if the other hand is occupied with rubbing my clit.

13. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

I think it's wonderful! I was very self conscience about the whole Poop issue, so before we do anything Anal, I find it helpful to use an Enema.
    It cleans the area very well so you can enjoy yourself all night long without having to worry about it!

Just an Idea!!
    Vampie

14. tina

tina New Member

I got the enema idea from a gay friend of mine... my current bf and i haven't ventured that far YET eventhough I have suggested it - i'm not sure if he's into it - he said he didn't want to hurt me (oh how sweet)

i've done it before a couple of times and only once was it NOT painful...

15. bigsquirt

bigsquirt New Member

its for girls who like a little pain... trust me ... some guys aren't ment to go there.. or ur ass is not suppose to stretch that much :p

16. shadow

shadow New Member

I never found this to be exciting or a thing I wanted to do but I believe my new girlfriend is one of those women that would try anything, so I might ask her one day and see what she says cause I would like to try it out.

17. baby_bytes

baby_bytes New Member

hello, new here...well my boyfriend has only gone so far as to lick me down there...he tried to stick his finger in there once, but it was too tight, plus...we didn't have any lube....about the enema, please look into that...i have read that those are bad for your colon, it dries it up and can possibly cause serious health issues...not 100% sure, but might even cause colon cancer.

18. bigsquirt

bigsquirt New Member

well your body produces natural lubrication... like a constant oil change.. but if there is no lub, serious problem may occur

19. WillieWonka561

WillieWonka561 New Member

I love licking my gf's asshole. I'm very very sure she gets off to it since she gives out a slight moan and brings her body up and more down into it so I can lick more of it.

20. virgo_bytchXXX

virgo_bytchXXX New Member

is it normal for guys to like havn their asshole licked, and or fingered? bc my bf loves that shit. i dun kno y, but he does. he says it feels good. lol. i dun mind doin it as long as hes super clean down there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.