Anal sex and cleaning

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by 4playgirl, Mar 22, 2010.

1. 4playgirl

4playgirl New Member

Well, I am really into anal sex and I've tried it in the past and sometimes the results have been...messy. I am very clean and I try to clean myself down there in preparation of the act, but it doesn't seem to work the way I want. I have tried a douche, with just warm water and soap and it made me so sick that I couldn't even have sex that night, so if that's not what I can do, what else would any of you suggest? I really want to try and have anal sex with my new partner, but he has told me this would be his first anal experience and I want it to be good (and clean) for the both of us. Any cleaning suggestions? Thanks.

2. Bowler

Bowler New Member

Ohh, no soap, sweety.

Plain warm water will do just fine.

If I'm preparing myself or someone else for a long session, I find one of those syringe style enemas the best.
    They are re-usable after cleaning, very easy to use, and also do not cost very much at all.

Most online adult stores use discreet billing systems, and also use discreet packaging, if you are hesitant about buying from a shop.

Orr..
    Just don't worry about it.
    There's a chance he'd like it. ;)

3. plush

plush New Member

Take an enema several hours before trying anal sex,be prepared for some streaking as the rearend is the exit for feces and your boyfriend should accept that if he wants anal. Tell him if there is any mess he can give you a "Dirty Sanchez"

4. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Just having a wet, warm towel nearby is fine with me and mine.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

That's gross. I hope you were kidding.

6. HotCassie

HotCassie New Member

Yes a warm enema works the best. I do about 3-4 of them. Never a mess for me. Plus it seems to relax me more & knowing that I'm clean. I'm only second female my boyfriend has had anal with, he's totally amazed how I'm always clean.

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

A proper diet is essential for being 'clean' down there. Even still, some people's metabolism makes it almost impossible to be completely clean. In that case, a plain, warm water enema isn't a bad idea. Pick up a Fleet enema kit from your local pharmacy and dump out the contents. Replace with luke-warm water and then follow the directions on the package. The process may need to be repeated, but don't overdo it.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeahbut, overdoing it with enemas can lead to mental impairment, particularly plain water ones.

See?

"
    Health Concerns Regarding Enemas
    Because enemas can cause dehydration, overuse of enemas can create serious health problems. Use of enemas for constipation on a regular basis can lead to an electrolyte imbalance in the body called hyponatremia, in which the blood becomes diluted and its salt content becomes lower than normal. Hyponatremia can cause muscle spasms and swelling of the brain that leads to mental impairment. This is a particular concern when using enemas with plain tap water. "

Source: Enemas for Constipation Relief - Digestive Health Center - Everyday Health

Whoda thought sticking something in your ass could make you retarded?

:lol

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

As I said, "don't overdo it." :lol

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

:rofl Really!

11. NewHere

NewHere New Member

Is that what has happened to some people I know? Here I thought they were just dumb =p

12. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

You never know.:lol