anal sensation?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by name_user, Mar 12, 2008.

1. name_user

name_user New Member

This question is for all the ladies who have been at the receiving end of an anal: At what point does the pain go away when you first start anal, how many anal sessions do need for you to actually enjoy it being in there and want it. Any tips on how to get to that point sooner? Is it possible to get orgasms through anal and any techniques on how to achieve it?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ok, I don't claim to be an expert on anal, only having done it about 10 times in my life, but.......

I do know, it has gotten to be easier with each go around. The key is utter relaxation combined with total arousal. Not an easy thing to achieve, you have to go sloooow.

The best anal my husband and I have ever has started with the usual kissing, sucking, and fingering of assorted body parts, to the point of extreme arousal. Then, with the aid of a vibrator on my clit and LOTS of lube, things just go from there. He slides in when I am on the verge of orgasm, then strokes me while I finish with a vibe on my clit and/or a dildo in my vagina. Each encounter is different, but I think the more we do, the better it gets.

Now, if he gets overzealous and tries to penetrate before I am ready, it hurts. So, he stops and gets me to the point where I am ready.

The keys are.........extreme arousal and lots of lube, but don't forget the clit once you are inside of her ass.

I've never had an orgasm just from anal penetration, BTW.

3. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I think CL has some great advice and the only caveat I would add is that it HAS to be an activity that is taken slow no matter the level of arousal. It doesn't matter how wet she is initially, the muscles there have to be slowly relaxed to achieve any kind of non-painful penetration.

From what I've read both here and in other places this is an activity which takes TIME!

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Certainly anal sex is an activity that takes a lot of arousal, but I will correct the post above. Women who have had a lot of anal sex will be able to take a man quite rapidly. This indicates that the more a woman does anal, the easier it gets, as long as she is really aroused.

My experience was that after lots of oral and fingering of arsehole and a bit of fucking and other things, I could fully penetrate some of my experienced partners, pain-free, in several seconds. The real trick for a man is to read your partners response and stop penetration when it's hurting her. The real trick for a woman is to stop penetration from happening until she's relaxed enough to take it.

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

Like others have said, anal sex gets easier with practice (though it's healthiest to practice it infrequently). Pain, however, is a different story altogether. You should never experience pain during anal intercourse, and if you don't stop immediately, if you persevere, you risk causing serious injury to the rectum and/or sphincter muscles. If you damage the sphincter(s), that damage may not become evident for years (decades, even), and then she's stuck in a diaper. If the rectal lining is torn (it's not like vaginal lining--it's more prone to injury, being thinner and more fragile), and the tear becomes infected (with a plethora of nasty bacteria back there, it's a distinct possibility), she'll have to have surgery. This is an activity that needs to be approached with the utmost caution, and both parties should be equally enthused about trying it.

For pain-free anal sex, aside from the good advice already given, you have to really crave it (if she doesn't want to do it, odds are she won't become relaxed/aroused enough for it). Start small, use a small butt plug or anal toy (many of them vibrate, which helps to loosen the sphincter muscles), use a good thick lube for protecting the rectal lining, and only use it whenever she feels like having some anal fun. Gradually work your way up to a larger toy, a medium-sized one, if need be. But take your time and enjoy it for what it is, don't place any expectations on her and understand that it may simply never happen, or she may never enjoy it. Anal sex is not for everyone.

#5 Bluesy, Mar 13, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2008
  6. name_user

name_user New Member

what kind of vibrators do you guys use when having anal sex?

7. souljer_777

souljer_777 New Member

Hrm, I haven't used a vibe with anal sex--in fact, I've only had anal sex a few times. Based on that limited experience, however, my input on the topic would be to agree with everyone else that extreme arousal is a good starting point. My first attempt with a former SO was one of those stop-in-the-middle-"Hey-let's-try-this"-"Um-okay-if-you-really-want-to" sort of things, and he barely got the tip in before I blacked out. :nerv Thankfully, he stopped...and also thankfully, I'm with somebody now who has a MUCH better approach (the "turn me on til I want it/work up to it with tongue, fingers, and lots of lube" approach)!

Also, I prefer to be under the influence--this gives an extra whallop to the arousal part, decreases my inhibitions (at that point, I'm not really thinking "Oh god, is it going to hurt?" It's more along the lines of "Fuck me in the ass..oh fuck please just fuck me in the ass!!!":dgrin), and under those circumstances I've actually had an orgasm with minimal to no clitoral stimulation (oh the mind and the ass are such wonderful things! Though I suggest if you go this route, remember to be careful since your sensitivity to pain may be somewhat decreased...EDIT: or somewhat increased--either way, be careful!). Good luck!

#7 souljer_777, Mar 13, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2008
  8. bsxy420

Gold Member

as long as there is some type of clitoral sensation anal sex doesnt hurt for me. if there is none i concentrate on the anal and it hurts.i think i get to tense when its just anal.