Anal recovery

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Foreverhers, May 18, 2012.

1. Foreverhers

Foreverhers New Member

My fiancé and I are very sexual. She started playing around my ass one day, spitting on her fingers and rubbing it. It felt great! This eventually lead to fingering and toys. I had a few g-spot orgasms and was addicted. I thought she was into it but she eventually expressed her dislike and all that went away for a while. I suggested it a few times after and was met with a 50/50 response until she told me it disgusted her and made her not want to sleep with me. I had no problem dropping it from that point. But now she says she can't have sex with me without those images and she doesn't have the desire anymore no matter what I do. She wants to get over it. We love each other very much. If I had only known, I would have never gone down this road. I think she questions my sexuality. Is there any hope here?

2. yuyo

yuyo New Member

It seems she is very closed minded and not very stable sexually speaking. If she really felt that kind of repulsion for those thing she didnt start doing it in the first place. You need to consider if there are another reason for her not wanting sex with you, maybe she want to let you know that she is not atracted to you anymore? Cold feet(you said she is your fiancee)? You need to look at the whole picture, women often are not clear about her feelings, go deep into this problem before tying the knot.