[Ask a Girl] Anal questions/advice

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Vegonbrei, May 28, 2011.

1. Vegonbrei

Vegonbrei New Member

There's a girl I've been meeting up with to fool around with and now she wants anal. Just what I've always wanted!! But there's 1 problem. She said it has to be with NO condom... she thinks anal should be done with a naked cock. I'm kinda torn with what to do, because obviously I'd love to dive right in there and go wild but I'm worried about hygiene/infections etc. So my questions:

Is it a bad idea to do anal with no condom?

I've read here of women having orgasms from anal, exactly how is this possible? Did the guy do anything else? I find it strange that a woman could cum from just a penis in there and nothing else!

I'd appreciate any advice. I want her first time to be something she won't forget ;D

2. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

lube lube lube lube lube & more lube! Take your time & statr with a finger then 2. As long as shes relaxed you should be able to insert your penis slowly. As for condoms, If you both go get tested and are in a commited relationship then its really up to you if you want to risk it, but condoms are always a good idea! hiv & aids can take up to 7 years to show up on a std test.

3. Vegonbrei

Vegonbrei New Member

We aren't in a relationship, we've both only had 1 partner before but I suppose either of us could be carrying something... you never know. So can you orgasm from only anal or should I be paying attention to something else at the same time? xD

4. nurseharley

Gold Member

i personally have never had anal WITH a condom but you shouldnt go from ass to pussy or mouth or whatever if you want to keep it as clean as possible. if you're THAT worried, always be safe and just wrap it up. cant go wrong there.

women are different so we can't speak for all of them. i can orgasm from nothing except anal easily and dont find it strange at all, but its always nice to have a hand on my clit to intensify things even more. she might wanna play with a toy in her pussy...just ask her what she wants

5. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

it depends on the girl. Its a little pleasure mixed with pain so reaching around to play with her clit will help. Just take your time & keep the lube handy.

6. Meee

Gold Member

Condom.

7. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

ive never had anal with a condom either & the nurse is right whether its your fingers mouth penis or toys you should never go from anal back to vagina.

8. Vegonbrei

Vegonbrei New Member

Thanks for the advice. It's so hard not to give in when you have a beautiful woman begging you to do it with no condom!! I'd like to try it while she has a vibrator inside herself at the same time. I'll post here with how it goes

9. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

Im not gonna lie I hate condoms too but its best to be safe. I would assume that it would cut down the mess factor a little bit. If you can light some incense in the room.

10. katykitan

katykitan New Member

I've never done anal without simultaneous clit play...the combo sends me through the roof though! I'd recommend a mini vibe - something small that won't get in the way too much.