[Ask a Girl] Anal question...... Oh No! Not another one !!!!!

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by tilt12, Nov 1, 2009.

1. tilt12

tilt12 New Member

For the ladies who have tried anal sex.

Questions 1. If your partner was the first one to suggest it, how long was it before you finally agreed. Weeks? months? years?

Question 2. How many of those who tried hated it the first time but like it better now after doing it a few times.

Anal is on my mind. all the time.

2. fantasien

fantasien New Member

God, find a guy in th locker room and get it over with....

Just kidding, or am I? Any way for me it depends on the guy and what my feelings are like for the other person

3. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

I don't remeber how long it took, would have to ask Master, I know in the begaining I didn't want no part of anal, then as time went by I got curious about it and Master and I grew more together and our relationship grew stronger too, and one day I asked him, according to him he was so suprised that his mouth dropped and his pop if i remember right :lol

The first time Master was so sweet and gental, it hurt like hell and he stopped, then the neext time I went all the way, and we now do it every so offten, it's not one of my fav things but I still love it cause it is with Master.

Ok Master your turn fill in what I missed :D

4. Master9804

Gold Member

Ok from what I remember Hotbabe was saying one day on How could a woman want anal and it hurts a lot blah blah. Then out of the blue she asked would I fuck her ass. Yes it was pop all over my shirt.

Anyway. We talked more about it. It was about a month later we finally tried it and it hurt her so we stopped. About three months we tried it again cause she tried it the first time and was mad that she couldn,t. It was then we went all the way and it still hurt but she did it cause she wanted to and for me. We now do it like a couple times to three times in a month.

5. Nomad88

Nomad88 New Member

I actually initiated it, my boyfriend and I had been virgins, a childhood friend, and after a few weeks of fucking like rabbits just because it was new and exciting I convinced him to do anal. He wasn't into it, I definitely was. He sat in a chair, I straddled him, and slid down on his cock for the first time.
    Ever since then it seems like I've been the first to ask for it (if my memory serves me correctly) always leaving me with a new boyfriend looking at me like it was an extra christmas.

6. tilt12

tilt12 New Member

:drool wow :drool

7. tilt12

tilt12 New Member

Wow! Just, wow!

8. Nomad88

Nomad88 New Member

...Sorry? :(

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

Nomad, I think you struck a fantasy nerve with tilt. He was momentarily stupefied after your post.:p

10. Nomad88

Nomad88 New Member

Well in that case, no problem, Tilt! I never have any problem being vocal about what I like...even to strangers!

11. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

My ex first teased that he might take me there very early in our relationship. The thought turned me on but I didn't take him seriously. About a year into our relationship, I was extra horny and in the moment offered to do anything he wanted me to. He said he'd like to try anal and so we did it that night.

I'm the one who initiated it in my current relationship.

I enjoyed anal sex right from the beginning but after an embarrassing accident with my ex, I was too chicken to try it again in a hurry.

I was with my current boyfriend for over 3 years before we started having anal sex. With my ex, I could orgasm by touching my clit while he was inside me. With my boyfriend now, I orgasm instantly on anal penetration most of the time.

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sounds good but after trying it once, my wife didn't really go for it. I'm sure she would if I asked, but I think she had a bad experience with her first husband way back in her other life. It's okay with me now though.

13. Divine69

Divine69 New Member

I had a few inexperienced bafoons try before but it took about 4-6 months in a serious relationship for the full monty. Up to that point he had been trying to get me to explore some anal play since we had become intimate through touching and some tame toy adventures.

We were both very turned on and we used tons of lube bc he's thick as hell. And it didn't hurt one bit. I came like a banshee numerous times. He had no idea I was going to do it, but did not protest at all.

My tricks for anal are:

Lube lube lube
    I start penetration from me on top (which is probably psychological more than anything)

It has hurt before when we've deviated from these two guidelines, which is really sad bc i love it so much. I think it scares him when I tense up when he initiates penetration from behind (again, I think that is psychological on my part).

Throw a girl a bone (har har) and TALK about it - lots, then see if she wants to take the lead.

Yea, and it's totally not gay - seeing as how there's a man and a woman doing the act. Am I wrong? Isn't that kinda contradictory to the definition "gay"?

Butt what do I know.

14. DobaCliff

DobaCliff New Member

What is the proper way to to get started if both sides are interested in anal sex?

15. katrin

katrin New Member

my ex always jokes on anal sex and he's so persistent! sometimes even annoying! then one night he asked me if i want to try it, he somewhat convinced me, then he poured alot of lubricant, actually the way he put it in feels good. slowly.

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

If you so a search under "anal" here you should come up with lots of good information on how to go about it. Divine69 just gave you some good pointers as well.

17. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

How interesting. I assume you've taken it up the bum, then?

18. north

north New Member

fantasien has a good point. Whenever I talk to a guy who is clearly obsessed with sodomy (not that I judge him.. it's a beautiful thing) I wonder why he doesn't dabble in it with someone of his own gender, as he'd find a lot more willing participants in that pool.

I've tried it in the past and absolutely loved it-- even the pain. I think some girls are just built differently than others.

19. totty_hoops

totty_hoops Member

I think it makes a big difference if you have anal sex while your still finding your feet sexually...

With my first bf I just thought it was normal for him to finger my bum during sex, sometimes I even quite enjoyed it... The first time he took me anally i'd just finished orgasming from vaginal sex and he rolle over on me and shoved it up me... Like vaginal sex it hurt the first time but after that it bordered on the pleasurable... but I got a lot better at restricting how often I'd let guys do it..

20. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

I a big fan myself. I have been know to ask, or to want anal more than anything else. I was a bit concerned with it when we started out, but now I'm kind of an addict