Anal Q for the girls

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Butterflykisses, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Butterflykisses

Butterflykisses New Member

Last night me and the other half had anal for the 2nd time it completly came outta no where as normally I feel werid about the subject but this time I was like :brow do it do it sorta thing :lol

Anyway my Question for the girls is

Have you found that you get off on Anal a little more then vag sex ?

2. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

nope, im unconfortable about anything to do with farting, poo, weeing (steriotyped english) uptight lol

I've had anal and it feel uncomfortable but not painful and it just felt like i was gonna poo myself...

3. HornyMum30

HornyMum30 New Member

Same here! :D

4. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

I have...

...a theory on this that I would appreciate comments on;

The feeling like you gotta go feeling is the whole point and some people like this and some don't. The women I have known who liked or loved anal were comfortable with and enjoyed that sensation; they let it go. They were more relaxed, easier going type people. If you've 'gone' prior you can 'let' go without letting go, so to speak.

The ones who have not liked it were, for lack of a better word, retentive, control types.
    One of them loved the intensity of it until we had a little...accident...and it freaked her out and never again. She'd rather never feel that again than risk that. Again, some preparation is in order.

As a guy I am not comfortable with a woman playing with my azz unless I know I'm all clean. But, damn, when they slide a finger in there during a blow job, holy shit! :dgrin

Also, there is a lady who wrote a book about it, the complete surrender of letting a guy fuck you in your azz and I've only read excerpts. Can't remember the author or title.

So, opinions? Agreement? Disagreement? Thoughts?

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

As an anal lover, a lot of it has to do with frame of mind. I love anal penetration, and when I'm into it, there is no similarities between anal and taking a crap. The 2 sensations are completely different. And I'm afraid if you think of it in those terms you may never fully enjoy it.

6. Morgan

Morgan New Member

To be honest, I only ever get that "going" feeling after he's already cum and he's pulling out of me. Throughout the duration of the anal sex itself, it feels great. The sensation of being deeply and completely filled in every way is wonderful. Very intense.

I do find that "going" feeling a little unnerving when it's happening --mainly because I have a brief moment of panic where I think "Oh no! What if this time I really am going!"-- but the feeling is gone so quickly and it's only at the very end. I think it's worth it for all the longer periods of very intense pleasure that come beforehand.

And to answer the original question: While I do greatly enjoy anal sex on a somewhat regular basis (maybe...once every week or two?), it doesn't begin to replace classic, hardcore, cock-in-pussy sex. To me, it'll always just be a fun "extra-curricular" sex act on the side.

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

Actually...the rectum varies in degree of sensitivity from person to person. So some people are going to feel total pleasure, some are going to feel mostly pleasure, and some are simply going to be in too much discomfort to get anything out of it. How it feels can vary for a person, too...as Heelfetish has said, frame of mind has something to do with it. If a person has recently had a BM, if they're highly aroused, if they're very much in the mood for anal penetration, it can make a normally uncomfortable experience enjoyable. But that isn't going to be the case for everyone. If you have a very sensitive rectum, it's always going to feel unpleasant.

I think your theory is interesting, but if you look at it from a biological perspective, that "gotta go" sensation is supposed to make us feel uncomfortable, it's a signal that you need to evacuate your bowels. We're not programmed to think of it as "sexy" :ugh

8. Butterflykisses

Defintly a fun extra curricular sex act I guess for me being that it was only the 2nd time I agreed to do it I seemed to get a little more excited over it as time goes on that will prob change :lol

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

The first time Thorn & I "accidentally" happened upon anal sex :eyes it took a couple seconds for me to acknowledge that....oooohhh - oh, my, --- I think this feels...good :) NAUGHTY AS HELL! - but good :)

There is DEFINITELY something very hot, sexy, about that first penetration.

We do it now - maybe once a month. - And when we do? - I get that same feeling..."Damn, Thorn! You are the M-A-N!!" - and I give him that 'backward glance' that's let's him know he's in full control :brow

Awesome orgasms from anal (plus clitoral) stimulation.

10. Butterflykisses

I defintly agree with you on that one :lol WHOA is all I can say

11. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

That's interesting...

...because that feeling of letting go is exactly what feels so awesome about an orgasm, from a male perspective. I mean, the first time a male ejaculates it feels like you're pissing yourself. Then, you learn what it is, you know what it is and THAT ties into the post I wrote about what an orgasm feels like to a male, to me anyway; total and complete letting go. I read all these threads about guys having trouble cumming during a blow job or missionary or this position or that situation and it sounds like, to me, some reservation or holding back. Some guys have trouble pissing in a public restroom with another guy standing next to them. Gotta just let it go. :lol

When I cum at the end of really good sex, emotional, intense, both of us really enjoying it, I am drained both physically and emotionally. It is heaven, the most alive feeling there is.

12. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

That's...

...another thing I love about it; it is so nasty, so naughty! Just once in awhile is fine. I'm not hard to please!

We have this video no one will ever see of me slowly entering her and she is just trembling and moaning and I my God-ing, little tiny bit by bit. You know what I'm talking about Rose, that letting it go, that relaxing, that take your breathe away intensity!?

It is the single most erotic piece of video on the planet. :dgrin

13. Bluesy

Gold Member

LP, luv, I promise you that a finger up the bottom and a larger object can feel very dissimilar. For all you know, you might absolutely hate how anal stimulation with a dildo feels. Size matters when we're talking about anal pleasure/displeasure, and not all rectums are created alike. Come back and tell us how your first encounter with a strap-on goes, 'kay?

14. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Alright LP.....enough teasing..when are you going to post it up:D

15. Gunnther

Gunnther New Member

I for one LOVE the feeling of anal penetration...

It started back when i was experimenting while i masturbated at age 15. Id thought about it previously, but was worried i might damage myself or possibly be unsure of what it meant to me sexuality-wise. (ridiculous now I know)

id occasionally touched / teased and probed when the mood took my fancy but about 6 years ago i started taking the plunge (literally) and started using a vibrator in my ass.. I cannot describe the feeling i got once i had become more used to the size. The pressure inside felt sooo good, before i knew it I was practically riding the vibrator like a cock and found the sensation was causing my dick to harden so much, it felt like it was practically double its normal hard size!. It doesnt always feel good however, usually only doing the trick when i feel turned on quite a bit, mentally... and I can only ever come when i am playing with myself (though a couple of times it has felt so good I have been close to cumming just from the anal penetration).

Anyway,.. enough about me 'taking'... i think most people would rather not hear it lol.

I enjoy giving as much as recieving, i think that is where my fascination for trying it for myself started. I love the feeling of that warm, tight and smooth hole, just the dirtyness of seeing the face of my girlfriend getting into it really fires me up.

sigh... if only my current girlfriend was up for it or as openminded as some of my past lady friends.... double sigh.

16. Bluesy

Gold Member

Same here :tup That desire to be penetrated anally is so very vital. It is unfortunate that not everyone will find themselves in the proper mind-set for anal play at least some of the time, because it is such an incredible, unique form of pleasure. (I must note at this point that I've never had anal sex, only used toys that are somewhat smaller than the average penis.)

But you're a good guy for respecting their boundaries, so *kudos* to you for that :tup It's just a fact of life that most people aren't going to be 100% on the same sexual wavelength as their partner, and that's when you get to find out just how much your partner really loves/respects you (because there won't be any pressure to indulge them; even the subtle, indirect kind will be absent).

17. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

I'm not...

...gonna debate that, size. The concept of 'too much' is not lost on me. Where I was trying to go with this is the anal retentive person vs. not. If it feels good when your lover touches you here or there or anywhere, it feels good. Some folks have taboo's and things they won't do based on reasons that have nothing to do with how it feels but with their perspective of it, as certainly it their right.

My experience with a dildo was not interesting or exciting at all, to either of us. We (she) didn't even get very far with it. It didn't hurt but it was not a turn on for either of us. For better or worse I am a fucker not a fuckee. I find being tied up boring. Being ridden by her is OK but I end up not being able to stop thrusting back. I can, however, take a blow job forever as long as I can at least caress her hair, reach her, touch her back as past of it. It's tough to just sit back and enjoy.

All I know is that some of the women who I have had anal sex with absolutely dug it, not all the time, not as a steady diet, but when the moment was right. And some just don't wanna give it a go or won't go back for seconds and that's OK and, as I said, it seems to me to be a personality driven thing.

That's what I thought was interesting.

18. alicia_sweet

alicia_sweet New Member

I have to feel really clean and really trust my lover to be in the mood for anal sex. But when everything is right there is nothing that can compare to it. The intensity of the orgasms I have when he makes me kneel on the bed and I massage my clitoris while he gently and slowly but very firmly eases his penis deep into my rectum is incredible. I always have to be coaxed into it though. I usually won't initiate it, but I will let him know it I will let him sometimes by pulling my knees up to open myself completely to him when he goes down on me. If he is in the mood too, he will lick around my anus to get me wet and gradually tease a finger a little into me while he nibbles and sucks my clit to give me my first orgasm. After that I am his and I will let him take his pleasure with me in any way he desires.

Perhaps its the combination of surrender and trust in him to let him make me do something I have always thought of as really naughty and dirty and at the same time controlling my own orgasm by pleasuring myself.

The one thing I won't do is suck his penis after its been inside my ass. I have had a couple of guys try to get me to do that, so perhaps it seems like something some men want, but its totally not appealing to me.

19. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

No...

...they don't actually want you to do that. Remember, men are part monkee. We seen it on a dirty movie, so...

But there is no man who actually wants or expects you to give him head after that. It IS dirty, it IS nasty, it can be incredible, as you described and then, off to the shower.

:D

20. Bluesy

Gold Member

Well, I think to be on the safe side, you'd better inquire into a prospective partner's feelings on anal before you get too cozy--that is, if anal sex is that important to you. A woman's uninhibitedness and feelings about anal sex aren't really related. We all have our preferences, our likes and dislikes. Some of the most conservative individuals--who give the impression of being "anal retentive"--are the kinkiest in bed. You know what they say about still waters running deep... And some of the most gregarious and adventurous people can be really bland and conservative in the sack. I just think you're setting yourself up for major disappointment if you think you can accurately discern a person's sexual interests based on personality characteristics.

Looooooove that line! Good one! :lol