Anal problems, well-endowed partner.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Taz144, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Taz144

Taz144 New Member

Well, my partner and I have been together for...8 months now. I'll go ahead and say I am a virgin, but I have...err...messed with some toys. Well, he and I have been discussing the topic of sex...and how it would work out. He admitted to me that he was large...8 1/2 inches. Now, after toying around, I realized to take 8 1/2 inches anally is...quite a feat. And my first question is....is it possible? I mean, from when I was practicing, it sure didn't seem to be.

But if it is and any of you have done it yourself, please tell me how you got ready and how you did it. I'm the bottom in the relationship and I really wouldn't feel right being on top...But I really would like to know what to do. What to practice with, what to watch out for...all the things like that.

Any help is appreciated, thank you very much.

2. Pride

Pride New Member

you may not be able to get all of him in....in thats a very good possibility. but people have done stranger things in that area. lol

3. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

My So has told me the best way to take me anally is with her laying on a pillow on her belly.
    This is a good position for her because I can't penetrate her completely so that takes care of length.

Now as far as girth goes it is mostly up to what you feel comfortable with. You can practice with streching your anus. This will take time and patients on both you and him.
    The anus can be streched but it is not a generalization of how far it will strech.

So just go slow and take as much as you can handle and be careful

Enjoy

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Vaginal sex will be much easier. Forget anal sex for now. It's best left for something new to try later. But to answer your question, I doubt most people could comfortably take 8.5 inches anally. That doesn't mean you can't have anal sex; it just means you won't want him all the way in. It could be the same with normal, vaginal sex. Some positions might be more comfortable.

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

The anus can usually be dilated, in time and graduating from a small toy, to a medium-sized one, and then to a larger toy...when you're comfortably able to handle them. It's a process that can take months, even years, and some people just aren't anatomically structured to receive an average penis. You have to ask yourself, "How important is anal sex?" Do you feel pressured to have it? Do you believe your partner will be perfectly content with vaginal/oral sex if you aren't able to have anal (or can't do it comfortably)? If you're in a loving, respectful relationship, you won't feel the slightest pressure to engage in any sexual activity you aren't 100% eager to try.

Here's an article with some good info you might want to check out: http://www.talksexwithsue.com/analsex.html

6. Taz144

Taz144 New Member

Anal Problems, Well Endowed partner 2

Okay, so I realized I wasn't giving enough information and not asking the right questions to get what I need to know in my last post...so I'm going to remake it.

Again, to reiterate, 1. I'm a virgin. 2. Importantly, I'm gay and a bottom. 3. My partner's endowment is 8 1/2 inches.

I have toyed with myself to know my limits and I know that I can take him, when it comes to girth, I can stretch that far, no problem.

What I'm worried about is taking the length of him. When I mess around with longer toys, I seem to hit a point and it just stops and won't go in any further.

1. Is it even possible to take 8 1/2 inches anally?
    2. If it is, what can I do to take his length all the way?
    3. What should I be careful for?

If worst comes to worst, he and I have no problem just sticking with oral and playing around, but it'd be nice if there were a way for us to do this.

Thank you very much for the help. :)

7. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Oh ok, you will have to take it slow but ,if I am not wrong and I may be wrong, I think you can take quite a bit in the ass but you have to give it time and be patient so it can strech, however everyone is different and you may be at your full extent of streching capacity

8. analgirl77

analgirl77 New Member

you acn take 8-9 in in your ass use astroglide and relax

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

*threads merged*

10. hardcore3186

hardcore3186 New Member

i want to PIITB badly

11. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

what the hell does PIITB stand for

12. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Put It In The Bottom (or Butt)

13. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Ok, I am not that up todate on all this new fangled short had that all these kids are using so when ever I see short Hand I type it into the google bar but this one yeilded no results so I was like what in the Hell is he talking about