Anal problem

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by elixir_royale, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elixir_royale

elixir_royale New Member

Hey.. I'm a straight guy who recently got into anal masturbation. I bought a dildo that stuck to the floor so I could ride on it, but when I did so for a while I saw blood on the dildo afterwards. My ass didn't hurt but I am worried.

What could it mean?

2. Eros

Eros New Member

The anal and rectal region is a sensitive spot that despite how incredibly good it feels to have things go in it - it was originally designed only to hold stool and then pass the soft stool out. So it doesn't take much to cause minor rectal/anal bleeding. Usually it isn't a big deal. Just go easy at first and use a lot of lube - sometimes even then some blood may be seen.

Cheers.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I am not a medical expert, but from experience, most of the enjoyable feelings from anal penetration are at or near the entrance. It seems that the further in one is penetrated, the less one feels it. That may be attributed to the fact that there just are not as many nerve sensors further in.
    Its kind of like, you know you have a liver, but for all practical purposes, you don't have a consciousness of the nerve endings, nor do you feel each movement that it makes.
    Thats a good thing, but in the case of anal prenetration, you may actually harm yourself, and not feel it. Pain is a safety net to make sure we KNOW something is wrong. In the absence of pain, the blood should let you know that you may have gone a bit overboard.
    ...but remember, I'm not a medical doctor, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night! :lol

4. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Elixir,

Something to add to what others have already said, is that there are supposedly a number of blood vessels in the anal cavity, rectum, that are close to the surface, and easy to break and bleed. This is one reason that AIDS is easily spread through anal intercourse.

A procotlogist can examine you for hemmorhoids. Hemmorhoids are sometimes inside, and cannot always be seen from the outside. Or you can just pick up some Preparation H, and treat yourself, and see if it goes away.

Bleeding in the Rectum area can also be the result of Polyps in the Large Intestine. Once you are over 40, or so, everyone shoud have a rectal examine, Colonoscopy, for cancer tumors, every 5 years. There are test kits to check your stools to test for blood also. Cancer would not be real likely at age 19, but someting like 1/3 of cancer deaths are now due to Colon Cancer.

Blessings

5. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

A little blood is *sometimes* normal. You may have not used enough lube or re-applied some as needed which is also important. Riding a dildo is no problem but don't try going full tilt right away. Work up to it slowly and use PLENTY of lube. I use drug store brand lubricating gel.

Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.