Anal pleasure

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by jwgh, Nov 22, 2015.

1. jwgh

jwgh Member

I am a heterosexual sexual male who absolutely loves being fucked in the ass by wife/lover with a nice sized strapon dildo!!!! Typically, prior to getting fucked, I will pleasure her to orgasm(s)with my well endowed cock...or lick, kiss, tongue her ass, pussy, and tits. She loves to dip her fingers in her pussy and rub her titties with her pussy juice so that I can lick this sweet nectar off her nipples. She knows that this pleases me. It is very important to me that I fully pleasure and satisfy her prior to her fucking me with her delicious cock... my lover shows me her pussy My lover luvs to come!!!!Typically, I want her to take control whether she wants to be fucking me gently or rough or both. Mmmmm. I enjoy it doggie or cowboy style as we get can get rough.. and loud....this session can last a long time time to orgasm. We have both become skilled in how she gives and I take her cock...The orgasm is fucking EXPLOSIVE ..In many ways....my ass has become her "pussy" to fuck...I am fortunate at times to have multiple orgasms at times with my wife's encouragement. A second or dry third cumming is killer!! At times, missionary style promotes a more gentle and emotional ass fucking session. I discovered this late in life and thoroughly enjoy getting my ass fucked...not one moment of shame or misgiving...The thought of watching my wife put on and lube up the strap on cock gets me excited and hungry for our love making. My fantasy is have three or four of her female friends to fuck me in various ways at her orchestration and direction. I am fortunate that I can be fucked for a long time. My wife was a reluctant participant until she saw the unbridled pleasure that brought me to sexual ecstasy. What a fucking ride!!!#

travis beck and phish like this.
  2. Focker

Gold Member

That's a pretty amazing story. Good for you that you and your wife are so open with each other, that's a great comfort in marriage. Speaking for myself, I have never been ass fucked with a strap-on by a woman, never really thought about it much. When I'm with a woman/wife, my asshole is the last thing on my mind. Her asshole on the other hand is priority, along with her pussy. I'm happy for you that you and your wife have such an open and naughty sex life. I would certainly love to watch you in action. I bet you both put on a good show.

3. jwgh

jwgh Member

If you have a cock then you have a prostate that needs and deserved to me massaged by your woman. The orgasm is often unpredictable but ALWAYS explosive and satisfying. Just like a woman who has to learn how to use her pussy to attain orgasm pleasure....it is the same for you when she is fucking you with a delicious 8 to 10 inch strap on cock. Different positions produce different results. Be also advised that the combination of the smell of your woman's pussy, the strap on cock, and the leather is intoxicating. Colateral benefits make me want to fuck, lick, and kiss her sweet pussy even more. She will lick and lap up my cum as NEVER before. She places a mirror so that I can watch her delicious cock go in and out of my ass hole...what a fucking rush...get overy your inhibiting and enjoy the ride.

travis beck and Soliver99 like this.
  4. travis beck

Gold Member

We use the strapon a couple of times a week. I love being fucked in the ass with it. My orgasms are so much stronger with prostate stimulation.

Luscious_kitty likes this.
  5. jwgh

jwgh Member

Have you experience─Ć a dry orgasm? Learning to fuck and be fucked by a strapon is definitely an acquired skill and change in mindset. My wife multi orgasmic during a sexual session. She and I have cum to realive that anAL play and penetration is powerful on many levels..at one point, she was some envious thar my ass could produce multiple and powerful orgasms.she now understands that her skillful use of her cock is a. Source of delicious indescribable pleasure. It is essentially the same act of giving when I penatrate my wife and take her to multiple orgasms...she now now loves to fuck me in different ways and positi
    ons. While strap on is not for everyone, the sight of my woman putting on her strapon let's me know that I have pleased her sexual my and as a result, she is going to take control and fuck me silly. We both like the smell of the leather harness as has captured and mingled our sex smells over over time...Enjoy the ride!!!!