Anal Pleasure............

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by helyea, Sep 4, 2004.

1. helyea

helyea New Member

I just got out of a long relationship, i very much enjoy having my ass licked and played with during foreplay and sex. How can i go about letting my new partner know i enjoy it with out freaking her out. And / or how can i her take on the subject? It's something i never thought i would like but now that i have tried it, it's great! Im kinda embaressed about the subject but doing it's no problem, just talking about it.
    Anal pleasure's not sometime people take easy when it come to guy, but most of us knows it's great.

So, i dont want to wait for ever with someone before i can get anal pleasure again, whats the best or easiest way to let her know i want it, like it, oh yea.

2. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I would check and see how open minded and playful the lady is before you begin a sexual relationship with her. I have found that most ladies who are at ease using sex as play time have no problem with anal play. You might try taking a shower together and playing with each other’s bodies. If you play gently with her anus, she is likely to try it on you as well. I wouldn’t get in a hurry. Just make it a part of the play time.