anal pleasure last night... feeling it today!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RoyaleWithCheese92, Oct 22, 2010.

1. RoyaleWithCheese92

RoyaleWithCheese92 New Member

During self anal pleasure, about how long do your sessions run? Do you cum once and your done of do your go again? How about not being able to walk right?

My sessions are usually when I get horny, I grab my vib, lube up and fuck myself once. Depending on how horny I am, and how much I play with my dick at the same time as I play with my ass, I can cum in a matter of seconds or minutes. Once I cum, I clean up and Im done. I sometimes masturbate by hand after I put the toys away and go on with my day.

Another method, I like to start anal play flaccid. I like to feel my dick get hard as I go. I don't touch my penis the whole time Im fucking myself. I can orgasm over and over this way and it feels awesome. Last night my session was going long but I was having orgasm after orgasm and it felt amazing. At the same time I could feel my anus getting sore and tender. I wound up going at it for well over an hour, re-lubing as needed. After I was done, my anus was hot and it was actually in pain. Today, altho sore and no longer in pain, I am getting the urge for another session. Defiantly not as long.

Is this normal to want to go again after a night like last night? Is it safe to go again? I was able to sit and walk normal. Is that a myth that people cant walk right after anal sex?

2. Meee

Gold Member

I don't know what you're asking really (and the word "normal" makes me bristle anyway), so I'll just give you my humble opinion.

Sometimes we don't know what our limits are until we reach them and push them a little. We can't avoid pain all the time--we need it as a signal to tell us how far we can go when we're having an adventure.

Sex is a strong drive, so it's hard to back off a little when we get to a limit. I'm sure I don't need to explain the common sense things that will tell you definitely to stop--pain that stays, bleeding, and yes, walking funny. If you're having so much soreness, stiffness, and so on that you can't use your body right, your body's telling you to rethink.

#2 Meee, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
  3. heelfetish

Gold Member

From reading this and some of your other threads, it's my opinion that you really need to slow down. You come off like a kid in a candy store that just discovered they can have all they want, and they eat until their tummy aches, but still crave more.

Anal is great, but you've got to limit & pace yourself.

4. RoyaleWithCheese92

RoyaleWithCheese92 New Member

Yea, I can see what you mean.