Anal Pleasure......how?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by helyea, Sep 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helyea

helyea New Member

ok, this is knida hard to explain the qu.

If your alone, what are some ways to get anal pleasure?
    well, pleasure yourself?

2. wizard259

wizard259 New Member

Lets try a dildo

I tried my ex's dildo she left, i guess it tickled my prostate and made me cum.It was definately different.Believe me I still like eating and fucking "Pussy" to ever convert.....

3. Mix It Up

Mix It Up New Member

anything haha

I have used my fingers, or a beer bottle, or a little butt plug. Just having somthing in your ass when you cum makes it so much more intense.

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I agree , i think i am going to move to a but plug. Dildos are just to rough and hardcore for my taste!

5. Tommys_hot

Tommys_hot New Member

I LOVE anal play.

Anal play for beginners

Disclaimer: I am NOT a doctor and I do NOT play one on TV. This is the way *I* learned how to discover anal play. As usual care needs to be practiced. GO VERY SLOWLY.

First start off with a TRIMMED index finger. You may even want to put on a latex glove first to help make it even smoother. Use KY or the drug store brand of KY and lube the finger well. Place it VERY GENTLY near the anus and lightly circle the hole with the finger. DON'T INSERT YET. Just circle it for a few minutes. After a few minutes without insert, just put the finger over the anus and gently press a bit without entering. Just apply a bit of pressure.
    Do this over and over a few times and after a few minutes SLOWLY begin to insert JUST THE FINGER *TIP* in about a quarter of an inch then take it out. Do this a few times then go a LITTLE further in. Repeat this until you have you whole finger in. DO NOT FORCE IT, IF HE OR SHE OR YOU SAYS STOP, STOP!

Within a week or so of trying this the person should be fairly used to the finger and inserting and pumping it in and out should become easy. Also try moving the finger around while inserted, back & forth,etc. Orgasms ARE VERY VERY INTENSE when you leave your finger or butt plug or dildo in.

Soon you will want to try something slightly bigger than your finger. Try your middle finger or graduate to a SMALL butt plug. Same rules apply to the new toy as did with the finger. Start off using the finger as usual then after getting loose begin with the plug.
    Plugs have flared bottoms to prevent them from going all the way in. If you graduate to dildos later get ones with a flared base or ones that have the balls at the bottom. This prevents them from slipping all the way in. You don't need a trip to the ER to retrieve it, that would SUCK!
    After a while you will become very used to anal play and you won't need much time to prep for your session. You'll loosen up very quickly after you learn how to relax your anal muscles. It takes me less than 5 minutes to go from start to riding a 10 inch silicon dildo like a bucking bronco! GITTYUP LITTLE DOGGIE!

6. sexkid

sexkid New Member

Heres my experience with anal. I started out with some lube, KY is okay but get something from a sex store, generally those are of better quality allround and are less likely to cause iritation of anykind. I find it best to start by applying lube to your pointer and middle finger. Then put it on you anus to, put just as much if not more than you put on your fingers as whatever you insert will be easier to enter. Press your pointer finger inside and hold it there. your gonna feel like you have to poop but dont, just move it in and out and make sure theres plenty of lub to spread inside. if at any point it feels hard to press in any further exit and enter again, the lube will spread and make it alil easier. do this several times untill it feels more comefortable and then anal pleasure will be easier after a week or so. never never never try something you dont think you can handle. i thought two fingers was alot but i've worked my way up to being able to take a glass bottle (like a beer bottle) but just the top of it (the whole thing are you crazy!?!?!?) i can insert it to where if flares out and then its to big.

During insertion and afterwards your gonna feel like you have to poop, do so before you try anal and there will be less of a mess. also next couple of times you go to the bathroom will be alil weird.

7. Fantasies151

Fantasies151 New Member

I put a condom on a vibrator before and did it, it feels great

8. ItalianStud

ItalianStud New Member

A condom is a good idea when using a dildo/vibrator... it means you don't have to clean the lube off afterwards, you just throw the condom away... slicone dildos (diameter not too big) with ridges also feel really good. If your a guy you can also ly on your back and stick a pillow on the upper part of the ass to elevate a bit, you can then insert the dildo going more towards upward position rather than straight in... you can then move your ass up and down which will allow you to strike the prostate gland repeatidly, the feeling is incredible... it feels like your jacking off your penis but instead it's your prostate your masterbating.......

9. Fantasies151

Fantasies151 New Member

Yeah, i'm a guy and it does feel good.

I only do it by itself, without masturbation. Or do it at the moment of climax to make it that much better

10. frankinstine

frankinstine New Member

tonight, i read alot about using the prostate, and i found it. it felt ok, but i couldn't get it with my finger. so i used a very smooth haird brush handle. i laid on my back with my feet up and my knees on the sides of my face(that was the best) and pumped it hard up my ass. it felt good, and i wanted to cum soooooo bad, but i wasnt able to make it cum. i want to get a friend to help. i know a girl, who might do it... but i dont think i want anyone to ever find out. any suggestions for hitting that orgasm? i tried to keep going and pumping hard, but i just couldn't. either i'd get tired, or i would pump all crazy, and not straight at the gland, and the orgasm would just die off, even before i reached it...

Edit: tonight was not my first time trying to mastrurbate analy, but it was my firs time coming close to climax. i've never even gotten anything, so i quite soon.

11. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Well frankenstien, i find that i get myself really worked up for it. I have to think about a reall guy naked and masturbating about 4 hours ahead of time, and then i see him starting to move towards me and i'm laying down or standing, and i imagine his pecker slidding inside me spreading my hole. his hard smooth shaft. The size of it. And by the time i am home or ready, i get right to business. I also find it is good to be as realxed as possible.

12. Malkavian

Malkavian New Member

What is your prostate and how do I find it?

13. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

Sting your finger in your ass (knuckle to the rear) and bend your finger forward.

14. kbate

kbate New Member

didn't work? Did I do it wrong? :lol

15. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

I don't believe there is anything you could do wrong k, and I'm willing to give you all the chances in the world to prove it.

16. bigdave

bigdave New Member

At times I really enjoy anal play. I bought an anal vibrator and I definately reccomend this for safer fun and better sensations. My wife will use it on me when I'm in the mood either during oral sex or we have found several positions where she can reach while I'm in her, It took a while for her to warm up to the idea but she has seen how much I enjoy it when the mood is right and she enjoys the intense orgasms it brings. Using it against the prostate produces mind-numbing orgasms and huge loads. Just use plenty of good lube

17. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Big dave i was wondering if you could pm me with a pic of the vibrator and where you bought it from? maybe teel a little more abot it?

18. Uncut1977

Uncut1977 New Member

Anal

I found a way to have a really intense orgasm. I stick a tampon up my butt and as I am about to cum I pull it out. The resulting orgasm in amazing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.