Anal play success!!! Details...

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Adventurer, May 9, 2014.

1. Adventurer

Gold Member

Okay, so the other day I posted a thread about planning to finger my wife's anus in the shower as our first step towards our goal of anal sex. Alas, we didnt get that far as she had some troubles while cleaning.

So the night before last, I invited her to try again. Cleaning went well and she got into the shower with me... The water cascaded over her naked body as she wet her hair down. I picked up the soap, "I'll wash you." I said with a smile. She liked the idea and so I began lathering her body. I made sure to give extra attention to all her pink parts.

After washing her and letting her rinse, I kissed her passionately. "Are you ready?"

She moved to the back of the shower, and with her back to me, her legs spread slightly apart, she grasped the wash cloth bar above her head. I got down on my knees and started kissing her ass cheeks. I assured her know I would go super slow, and told her to let me know if there was any discomfort at all.

I began simply by gently massaging and kissing her anus. My wife's anus is so pretty and pink. I also couldn't help but notice the water dripping from her wet mounds between her legs. Picture perfect.

Making sure to use plenty of lubrication, I slowly worked my middle finger into her tight ass hole, little by little, taking my time sliding it in while I sliped another finger into her cunt; she gave a little moan.

I asked her if everything was okay and if it felt good. She said yes so I kept going. I wanted her to be comfortable, so I kept the communication going while I began to massage her clitoris as well.

My finger gently probing inside and sliding in and out of her ass, I told her how good she felt inside. To my surprise, she said I was welcome to try two fingers. I let her know I was concerned about hurting her, but she assured me she was fine and she was okay with it. So I gave her ass cheek a kiss and began carefully inserting my index finger along with my middle finger. Up inside her ass they went, my ring finger in her pussy, my pinky gracing her clit, I let my fingers explore, my whole hand working between her legs. I was loving every moment of it, and so was she! She moaned some more acknowledging her pleasure. This was great!

Still moaning she brought her right hand down and began rubbing herself. I drove my fingers in and out of her, oblivious to everything but her and pleasuring her entire crotch. This was more than I had hoped for. We had been talked about trying anal again for years. We had talked about it, even bought some anal plugs; we planned to take it slow whenever we did decided to finally try, hoping that after enough times using the finger, we could graduate to an anal plug and then, perhaps, finally to my cock. So this night I expected a finger at most for perhaps 4-5 minutes or so; we had already surpased my expectations, and things were about to get even more intersting.

What she said next was a complete surprise. "You can try putting 'him' in." I can imagine my eyes must have went wide at that instance.
    "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you, or cause you any discomfort."
    She again assured me she felt fine and that she was ready to try. She wanted to!

I pulled my fingers out, stood up and added some more lube to he anus and also to my cock. Touching my head to her opening, I realized that this was going to be tough to do in the shower and in this standing position. I suggested we move to the bed and try it with her laying down on her back. I had read somewhere (probably on these forums) that the penatratee should lay on her back for a more comfortable, easier experience. And I wanted to make sure, above all else, my wife was comfortable the entire time, and to make this as easy and fun for her as possible.

In the bedroom, she laid down on her back, her legs spread, I put a pillow and a towel under her bottom. Wanting to make sure my beloved was nice and relaxed, and not wanting to waste a perfect opportunity, I started with eating out her pussy. I licked and carressed in between her wet pussy lips, and her clitoris, with my tongue. Her juices were definitely flowing. I noticed she was watching me. Usually she closes her eyes. Not sure why she was watching me this time, but not wanting to stop and ask, I kept licking. I moved down and began licking her anus. Our eyes met again. She continued to watch.

I love that all this naked private flesh is mine to play with. All accessible, and about to become even more so. I wanted to take no chances. Our bodies are each other's playgrounds. If this worked out, it would open up a whole new section of my playground that is my wife's body. I wanted to make certain this was as enjoyalbe to her as possible, and that nothing went wrong.

After a bit, I asked if she was ready. "Fuck my ass". She was ready, and so was I. I grabbed the lubrication and lubed us both up well. I had to curb my desire to plunge right in and start pumping away in her ass. I pressed my head to her anus. She reached down and began fingering her clit as I slowly inserted my cock in her tight hole. I was in, and it felt great. Still resisting the urge to start plunging hard, I gently worked my way in and out. Slowly. Slow and steady, watching her, making sure she was comfortable, ready to pull out if there was any problem. I asked her how she was feeling. She said she like having me in her, just having me insider her felt good. She was moaning again. Slow and steady, I thrusted in and out. I was penetrating my wife in a new way, an explorer blazing new ground; I was "violating" her anus, owning it, marking my new territory.

While fucking her ass did not feel as good as being in her pussy, the mere thought of where I was, more than the feeling itself, was driving me wild! She was enjoying it; I was enjoying it; this was great! I told her I wouldn't cum insider her this time, but she assured me it was okay. She wanted me to.

She began moaning louder, breathing faster, fingering her clit rapidly; I could tell she was about to cum, moments away from orgasm; I wanted to orgasm with her. I concentrated, focusing on my cock thrusting in and out of my wife's tight anus, thinking about filling her tube with my hot cum, the final "violation" of this new territory. We peaked together as I exploded inside her. Her legs tightening around me as she orgasmed, while the final thrusts of my cock squirting its hot load up her ass.

Finally our bodies relaxed. We smiled at each other, our catching our breath. I let her know I was going to pull out slowly. My cock came out nice and clean; slick, but clean. What a great experience. I looked at my wife, I saw she had a tear in her eye. I was immediately concerned, so I asked her again if she was okay, did it hurt at all? Did I hurt her? She smiled and said she was fine, enjoyed it and that it didn't hurt at all or feel at all uncomfortable. I asked her why she was tearing up. She said she really did not know why and suggested that it may have just stirred her up emotionally for some reason, but ensuring me again that she really did enjoy it and that in no way did it hurt her. She was happy. My wife is not one to lie, so I believe her. She told me she loved how loving and thoughtful I was throughout the whole experience.

My final thoughts: It was a great, exciting and even emotional experience for both of us, and brought us even closer. One more experience to add to our sex lives together. My wife is amazing, so sexy, and now, even more so in my mind. I love that woman! My woman!

One other thing: I would also like to thank those that have encouraged me in this, and have even posted suggestions and tips for bringing this "bucket list" item into reality for us.

2. pb_j

Gold Member

Congratulations! I'm glad everything worked out for both of you. Very nice writing by the way.

Adventurer likes this.
  3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

That's awesome! Hope you guys get to enjoy it many more times.

Adventurer likes this.
  4. mactheripper

Gold Member

You did it the right way by making sure she's comfortable at all times. Congrats! I'm sure she'll be rewarding again in the future.

Master9804, opnm1nd and Adventurer like this.
  5. John W

Gold Member

That's great! Thanks for sharing the experience.

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Holy shit!

That's so awesome - the loving way you experienced this is amazing. Your wife is a lucky gal.

AtkCCC, Adventurer and opnm1nd like this.
  7. rcc8611

Gold Member

Wow sounds like you did it right and it worked awesome for you!! Congrats I bet it was an amazing experience

Adventurer likes this.
  8. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Great story sounds like a very hot time and could lead to more fun times for you guys

HotForHoney likes this.
  9. Adventurer

Gold Member

Thank you! I enjoy writing! It's a bit harder to do on an iPad (more mistakes and typos) but still fun! I am very glad you appreciated the writing! Always good to hear! :)
    And yes, I am SO glad it wall worked out. I never would have thought it would have gotten that far, that quickly though! What a PLEASANT surprise! :)

Thanks! Possibly tonight! She said we could do it again this week. And I am thinking today might be the best. (because of our work-out routines)
    I'll let you guys know if it happens.

Yeah, I REALLY wanted to make sure I did it right. And WOW did it turn out better than I expected! I am hoping the next time we do it, we will be able to orgasm at the same time again too! I dont know if I just got lucky there that time, or if it will be something we can repeat. Will see! :D

You are welcome! I REALLY wanted to share this experience with someone, but other than my wife, I really have no on I can share this type of thing with. (that I know of) So it was nice to be able to share it hear and get such a supportive response!

:) Thanks! I always look forward to your responses to my posts, HFH!
    She would agree with you, but I think it is ME who is the "lucky" one! She is AMAZING! :)

It really was. Just getting to fuck her in a new place alone, was simply amazing in itself. But yes, overall it was amazing too!

Thanks! Yes, it was a VERY hot time! One I cannot wait to repeat! POSSIBLY tonight after our X3 Yoga session!

Stay tuned! ;)

mactheripper, John W and HotForHoney like this.
  10. mactheripper

Gold Member

I suspect you'll be balks deep in her ass again soon.

HotForHoney and Adventurer like this.
  11. phish

Gold Member

Wow sounds like she like it a lot!!

12. Master9804

Gold Member

that was one hot shower session!!! Your a lucky man.

Adventurer and HotForHoney like this.
  13. Toys For Straight Men

Wow - that's a phenomenal story! My favourite line:

"I was penetrating my wife in a new way, an explorer blazing new ground"

Great imagery ;)

Adventurer and HotForHoney like this.
  14. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Wow. You explained that so well I could see it. Very nice

Adventurer likes this.
  15. Adventurer

Gold Member

Thanks Doitagain, I am glad you liked it. I tried to capture as much detail as I could to truly bring the experience to "life" here.

Doitagain likes this.
  16. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Well success man!

Adventurer likes this.