Anal play scare!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RoyaleWithCheese92, Oct 22, 2010.

1. RoyaleWithCheese92

RoyaleWithCheese92 New Member

After anal play, my semen has a pink, reddish or brown tint lately. I have done some reading and I found out that it could be due to blood. Have any of you had this problem? Is this normal. I don't want to go public or to a Dr. if avoidable.

I am Straight
    I use a sex toy meant for anal.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

According to my urologist it isn't unusual for the prostate to bleed once in a while, and it will show as tinged semen. If you've been using a dildo like you mentioned in another thread, you probably got too rough hitting the prostate gland. That would cause it. Go easier and if it doesn't clear up go see the doc. But I doubt it's a problem.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

You say you're using a toy designed for anal, but what kind of toy is it, exactly? A small plug? A long probe? I'm an anal lover too, but I do wonder about the safety of many toys on the market.

HR is probably right, sounds like you just gave your prostate a good beating and all will return to normal. But please, if it doesn't in the next few days, don't be too shy and go see your doctor.

4. RoyaleWithCheese92

<Mod removed link and added photo>

[​IMG]

Its pretty close to that one except it has a bigger curve to stimulate the prostate.

I used anal beads for the first time and noticed s spot of blood. Since then I have not noticed and blood on any toys. However like I said, I noticed some coloration in my semen. It seems to fade back to white, a little at a time.

#4 RoyaleWithCheese92, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
  5. Barbwire

Gold Member

6. RoyaleWithCheese92

Semen is back to normal... What other possible "injuries" are common with ass play?

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

Ripping, tearing, infection due to ripping and tearing. excess bleeding ect.
    The open of the anus is the only part that really feels pain. Your intestinal walls, they don't feel pain, so you can actually hurt yourself a lot more then you think without knowing.

If you feel even the slightest bit of pain, then stop. If you ever bleed from your ass itself, stop immediately and wait for a while, if the bleeding stops, give yourself a day or two to heal and then go back at it.

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

If that's the toy you're currently using it's no wonder that you are overdoing it. That thing is abnormally large. Try something considerably smaller.

9. RoyaleWithCheese92

I have tried smaller. It just does not really satisfy really. Are you saying shorter or thinner? I like the full feeling and usually if you go thicker, it is longer too...

10. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Perhaps starting smaller is the key. Often it's entirely comfortable to transition to something a little bigger as anal play progresses, and your body accepts and relaxes into it.

Maybe start smaller again, then transition to something medium sized in either width or length, not both at once. (Trying either more width, OR more length, in separate instances might allow you to narrow down if it's the girth or length that's causing you trouble.)
    There are plugs, and "egg" shaped toys that might offer the greater "full" sensation you're looking for, without injury.

11. RoyaleWithCheese92

Thanks for the help. I actually started small (4 years ago) and moved up. I will take the advice and go from there. The discoloration in the semen is really the only 'scare' I have had.

12. Sexwork

Sexwork New Member

wow, I learned something new today. Its no wonder that its always the initial insert that hurts the most, but feels better once its all inside. Interesting...

13. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

odd that you cant feel pain inside.....well at least odd that you cant feel pain, but you CAN feel pleasure...