Anal play...jealousy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Lqqker2, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Lqqker2

Lqqker2 New Member

So, recently my wife has really opened up to me how much she enjoys anal play. I enjoy playing with her, and it excites me (a lot) to feel "the bands" inside of her. But, I am kinda jealous.

As much as she likes to receive, she doesn't like giving as much. I want to experience anal as well, so I have introduced a p-spot toy. I've read lots of great things, but it doesn't seem to provide amazing results....I'm wondering if different shapes, sizes, etc. are something I should try. I don't want to freak my wife out (who has tried lots of vibes - and has found her favorite) by bringing home lots of anal toys for me, but I want to achieve that amazing pleasure it seems others can reach.

Am I being unrealistic?
    Is there something someone suggests to try?

travis beck likes this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Why not try some of wife's vibes?

ply likes this.
  3. Lqqker2

Lqqker2 New Member

I know, cleaner works as advertised, but don't want to mix vaginal toys with anal.

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Yea don't mix the toys up. Just try different toys for you. No reason you shouldnt have pleasure as well.

5. Meee

Gold Member

Men and women have different anatomy in that area, so they get different kinds of pleasure from anal, and need different kinds of stimulation in there. Would your wife be willing to put on a glove and try some things with her finger? It's a more flexible way to find out what works for you before you invest in more toys.

ply and HotForHoney like this.
  6. travis beck

Gold Member

Get several toys of different sizes and try. It's better if someone else is using the toys on you, but still good alone.

I love anal play, it feels great and I get off so easy once stimulated. Fortunately, I opened up to my wife about it and she uses toys and a couple of strapons for my pleasure.

Good luck!

7. Meee

Gold Member

In a moment of excitement when I was torturing stimulating the boyfriend around his balls with my vibrating dildo, I probed around his anus as well. He liked it a little, but my point is that I didn't mind sharing my toy this way, and we did clean it afterward. Some women are possessive about their toys, or squeamish about sharing them that way--it's understandable.

ply likes this.
  8. travis beck

Gold Member

Try glass or silicon. You can boil them for sterilization.