Anal play for guys

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by MunaJadida, Jun 3, 2007.

1. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

This morning, my boyfriend asked me to finger his ass while I sucked him. I did and he moaned SO loud. He had a previous girlfriend fuck him with a strap-on before and loved it and we'll probably try it sometime.

I've heard of guys liking this before and I gather that it's more common than people think. So who here does anal play on the man? What do you do?

2. Gunnther

Gunnther New Member

Im a guy... and I love it. I love recieving almost as much as i love giving it!

Sadly there is no indulgence by my current girlfriend, she gets very touchy about me messing 'round the back', and well,...sex in itself is practically a non starter anyway... but bbrrr thats another conversation for another time..

In the past...
    I once had a woman tell me she loved anal hugely too, we had it at least a few times.

Yet another woman proclaimed practically all women do not like it - and that it is unlikely women 'cum' from, or get off on any pleasure they recieve from it, since they have no prostate gland which would stimulate them, like men do.

Im completely troubled by this because I have always considered the pleasure that I can recieve, generally from touching, licking or probing. Can be experienced in the same way by both sexes.

Maybe im just being naive?
    Do women enjoy it as much as men?

Id hate to think they dont, otherwise there is a lot of anal sex going on out there, and many many women are doing it just to keep their man happy.

To all women thinking wether they should indulge... test the water so to speak.. stroke him around there see if he wants more..
    Im sure more than 50% of blokes would (even though they would prefer to keep it on the hush hush - after all there is a lot of them out there that dont want to appear 'gay', ..and yet - they would bloody well love it)

Any women that would like to practice it or learn more....give me a call! :)

3. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

For the record, Gunnther, I am a woman and I enjoy anal sex. There are many good things about it - the anus has a lot of nerve endings, the G-spot can be stimulated through anal sex as well as through vaginal sex, and the best reason of all - it makes me feel SO dirty!

4. Gunnther

Gunnther New Member

oh lordy yes - now this is what im talking about!

thankyou for your post Muna - that is incredibly horny. Just wish the woman that told me "women do not enjoy it", was here right now.

Though to be honest id probably feel like bending her over the table and showing her.....

5. Lickitalltwice

Lickitalltwice New Member

Gunnther~~my ex-wife told me the same thing. "you're never going to find a woman that likes anal sex or giving BJs."
    Ha!!! My present girlfriend LOVES both. Rimming and fingering her backside are part of ever love making session, I'd say abot twice a month she will ask for anal sex.
    However, back to the original posers question. I love anal play and would hope my GF would try a strap-on or even fingering, rimming. She has done rimming and fingering twice in our 7 years and I loved it. I asked about the strap-on and she said NO.
    I am affraid she may be the homophobic one in our relationship.

You should embrace it and enjoy all there is aboput it with your boyfriend. Do some reading on prostate stimulation and milking...you just may show him a thing or two and give him the best pleasure of his life.
    Good luck and go ahead...take him!!!

6. Gunnther

Gunnther New Member

Thanks for that lick it all. wish i was in Ohio!

Isnt it funny how we tend to end up in relationships where the sexual desires of one person dont correlate with the desires of the other?..

I wish my girl was in to sooo many things- sadly Im the perv and shes the prude lol - maybe thats what its all about the eh - chalk and cheese?

Im being a bit extreme here - i mean i think SOME guys would love the idea of strap ons... but i think MOST guys would like at least a bit of stroking or touching... or even licking in that area.

Basically if you explore even just a little - this has got to helpp your sex session immeasurably

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

It can be enjoyable for both sexes, but it can also just be, well, a pain in the ass. My best advice for those trying to initiate it is, don't go too far too fast. Take your time. A little light exterior (posterior?) play today, a little more tomorrow. Leave them wanting more rather than less.

8. Blow your load

Blow your load New Member

Hi

Wanted to try and help out with this if possible.

I love it regular strap on sessions are part of our sex life and butt plugs are great.

The orgasm is overwhelming and I just cant stop cumming!!!!

9. Homeless

Homeless New Member

My wife has fingered my ass once or twice. I liked it but it was a heat of the moment thing and thinking about it right now for instance I wouldn't want it. For me it's something that I want only when really turned on...

10. willys525

willys525 New Member

Never had it done to me, but I'm willing t try it. My g/f acts wierd about it though.

11. alex5219

alex5219 New Member

I've never tried giving or recieving, but I have no desire to. Anal sex doesn't seem like something I'd enjoy. I might try it some day, but for the time being I'll stick to what I'm used to.

12. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I like anal stimulation, giving and recieving there is a lot of erotic though that goes along with it for men.

For example
    If i am giving it I feel like I am in complete control, key word feel if she says stop I stop.
    If i recieve it I feel like the submissive and get a great feeling from that

And yes she cums from it all the time but it becomes sore so well only do it maybe once or twice a week

So nothing weird or strange about it IMO

13. hiiro

hiiro New Member

Haven't done anal play onthe man (other than myself)
    Best masturbation I ever have always includes extreme anal stimulation, its just that good.

14. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife always uses an anal toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Really intensifies my orgasms. She will use a vibrating dildo in her pussy at the same time. She gets wild and says" I love to fuck you in the ass".

15. heelfetish

Gold Member

Coming from a man's perspective, and speaking only for myself, I love anal play. Touch me, poke me, stick me, I love it all. It's really up to you both to experiment and find out what you both like.

If you're into it, you can start a small anal toy collection. Beads, butt plugs and vibrators are all fun. Strap-ons are the ultimate, IMO. Enjoy!

16. Avanti

Avanti New Member

yep, many like this thing

17. Lickitalltwice

Lickitalltwice New Member

I love it!! Just wish my present GF was into giving it instead of only receiving it.

18. Blow your load

Blow your load New Member

Best orgasms come through anal stimulation!

And normally a lot more cum as well!

19. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

I'd never considered anal play on me until my current g/f suggested it. She knew what prostate massage could do for men and wanted me to experience it. She taught me a whole new world and I now incorporate it into my personal play time.

20. blue_bird

blue_bird New Member

i tried it one time, and i don't know, just wasn't something i was into. But it seems from the response from most men on here, that i'm missing out. is it something that you got used to over time, or was it anal love from the very start?