anal orgasms

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by analgirl77, Feb 8, 2007.

1. analgirl77

analgirl77 New Member

i think i have an extra clit in my ass because i rather have anal sex than vaginal sex when my girlfriend or my boyfriend are making love too me i have orgasm after orgasm while having anal any thoughts on this matter

2. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

Sounds pretty neat! Ever thought of going for a dp. Maybe it would jump start the vaginal orgasm.

3. analgirl77

analgirl77 New Member

hey babe i love dpsand triple pen but i do have vaginal climax when doin dp but i also have 3-4 anal climax's

4. wetpantygirl

wetpantygirl New Member

hey i also have the same thing when i do anal i cumm 4-5 times more than having normal sex

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

The vagina and anus are incredibly close together, and share many common nerve endings. For a woman, the g-spot can also be stimulated during anal penetration. Many people can orgasm from anal penetration alone. I just found out the other week that I'm one of them. :)

Congratulations for being so sexually open, and for finding great pleasure in what many consider wrong or forbidden.

6. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Um, "Mr. Heely?!" Ha, ha, LOVE IT! ;> Yeah, I, too, enjoy anal stimulation. I realize that some people consider anal stuff wrong or feel weird about it, however, as long as you wash well and don't get an infection (which can be avoided if you are careful) there is nothing whatsoever wrong about stimulating your anus or your partner's anus unless, of course, your partner doesn't like it and tells you to stop. Some people feel pleasure from it, like I do, and some don't. If you do, enjoy it! That's interesting about some of the posters above having orgasms from anal stimulation! Wonderful!

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

I didn't know you were into 'back door luvin', HH. Good for you! :tup

I posted all about my recent anal orgasm in my photo thread should you care to read. :) It sure took me by surprise!

8. Rupture

Rupture New Member

My x-gf loved having a vibrator in her ass while i fucked her. i could feel it through her wall as well..quite amazing.

9. Elvis

Elvis Member

Don't forget guys and gals, the anal douche is available at any good sex shop, so there's no need for accidents.

10. goldsounds

goldsounds New Member

Now we just need to perfect the male anal orgasm. I have a regular one almost immediately after having any kind of anal stimulation!

11. heelfetish

Gold Member

Douching and enemas are for the most part not required. Assuming you have good health and a reasonable diet, there should be only trace amounts of fecal matter in the anus, except immediately before a bowel movement. Prolonged use of douches or enemas are not a good idea.

Just be sure to wash well afterwards. Oh, and no ass to mouth! :lol

12. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

My wife is the same way. This is part of the reason we rarely have vaginal sex. She never had multiple orgasms from vaginal sex, and rarely doesn't have them with anal. She can sit on top and have orgasm after orgasm. Sometimes these sessions last for nearly an hour.

13. impact360

impact360 New Member

thats amazing! my girl can cum from anal too fairly easily, not as easily as you apperantly though. Kepp it up!