Anal Lubricants

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Chonen, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Chonen

Chonen New Member

I was looking for anal lubricants and I came across some similarly labeled ones such as "Anal-eze" and "Anal-ease." I went with EZ ANal spray because there were 12oz as compared with the .5 and 1.5 bottles that cost almost as much. It seems like those would be exausted pretty quick and they were all about $10.
    Out of the different brands which is preferred? I wanted to try something with a desensitizing agent to see if that would make it more comfortable.

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Absolutely under NO circumstances should you use an anal lube with a desensitizing agent! Anal sex is a high risk activity, meaning you can do nasty damage back there if you aren't careful. You need to know if there's any pain, and if there is, you should stop immediately.

Get informed before you have anal: http://www.talksexwithsue.com/analsex.html

WET and Boy Butter are two lubes that work especially well for anal sex, and I'm sure you'll get more good recommendations.

3. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Use Equate, you can find it at any Pharmacy and most other stores, even Walmart. It's used in hospitals for lubricating in just that area.

4. suite91

suite91 Member

Bluesy is right on the money! (as usual)

I can tell you that Wet Light work just great!