[Ask a Girl] Anal help.

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Pbplayer13, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Pbplayer13

Pbplayer13 New Member

Okay let me start this off by saying I have tried it before with different positions and lube. Anyways. I am above average on both sizes (length, girth) and I know that somewhat contributes. (Mentally and physically?) My question is, does any of you girls have any suggestions of help and or products that will make it easier on the woman? They are always willing to try and I do not pressure them about it. I have heard of numbing creams and stuff designed for this but I always assume it will make me numb. Pretty much has always been my main fantasy for me to be able to finish inside of someone this way, any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

2. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I have never needed to use desensitizing creams but have always made sure there has been plenty of play beforehand. I'll be honest and say if your partner is not relaxed it just wont work. Have you tried using a small dildo first just to open her up a little first?

3. Pbplayer13

Pbplayer13 New Member

Yes, and even tried beads as well. Foreplay is always huge in any type of sex for me. I like to be begged for. I always make sure my partner is relaxed and I can get in quite easily. Just cannot move after that usually.

4. xeniadraven

Gold Member

i think the big problem in my opinion is that as soon as you are in they are clenching possibly without even realising it. if you are using plenty of lube then movement shouldnt be an issue if she is relaxed enough. it might be worth using a relaxing cream even just once to see if it helps. its cheap enough and worth a try if it gets things moving - good luck!

5. Pbplayer13

Pbplayer13 New Member

Thanks for your help, it's much appreciated. I will look into finding some. I will have to look online or go to the next city over though. Our sex shop is limited to toys and movies. They don't even sell lube or condoms.

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

I've realized that the more turned on I am, the easier it is to do anal. Wetter pussy = loose ass, if that makes any sense what so ever.

It also tends to be more enjoyable if I'm laying on my back and he's on top, missionary style. It feels great that way. I actually PREFER missionary anal to vaginal and vaginal doggy style vs anal.

Also, don't use too much lube. Use enough but not too terribly much. Things just slip and slide and pool up inside. It's not pleasant.

7. Pbplayer13

Pbplayer13 New Member

How much would you say is to much, and I always start with vaginal. How long before you actually started to enjoy/not hurt during?

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

It just took one good time for me to feel good and enjoy it.
    We also use smaller toys (about the size of fingers/thumbs) to warm me up.

Put a little bit of lube actually in her ass, and then cover your dick liberally with it. It shouldn't drip out.

9. Pbplayer13

Pbplayer13 New Member

Sounds about right to what I have used. Have you had any different experiences with sizes?

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

Only one real penis with anal, many toys though. My husband is average size with moderate girth.

11. Pbplayer13

Pbplayer13 New Member

I guess it all depends on the woman as well as she could be smaller and even have less tolerance right? There hasn't been many willing due to my size and the fact people tell them it's gonna be painful

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

How big are you?

13. Pbplayer13

Pbplayer13 New Member

sent you a pm due to it being my first day here:lol

14. KindDiscoGirl

KindDiscoGirl New Member

:naughtydance I wanna see

15. Mittimer

Gold Member

It wasn't a photo, just text telling me how big he is.

In response like I said in my pm, it is possible. That's really no such thing as too large. As long as she's willing, you can work her up with fingers and smaller toys until she's ready for you. :)

16. KindDiscoGirl

KindDiscoGirl New Member

:D

As always, sound advice Mittimer. :)

17. Pbplayer13

Pbplayer13 New Member

Haha really? :eyes

18. Pbplayer13

Pbplayer13 New Member

Thanks for your help Mittimer going to have a go at it tonight. Going to take everything extra slow tonight :)

19. queenmargot

queenmargot New Member

Honestly so much of this (from my case) is a mental block. I have had anal sex and enjoyed it thoroughly, but there is always a voice in the back of my mind screaming "No!!! Remember those horror stories you heard growing up of the girls who do anal and poop on their guys?? DO YOU WANT TO BE THOSE GIRLS??" and instantly I freeze in fear. It really helps having a guy who reassures me and tells me this is the most sexiest thing ever and focuses on me rather than whats going on downstairs. Also, the first couple of times it helped when I was lying on my back, lube at the ready and he entered missionary style with my knees on my chest. It allowed him to kiss my breasts, tease my hair, kiss my neck and all that sensual nonsense. I'm not a stickler for "slow love-making" but it was the only way I could relax enough to enjoy myself.

Also, just entering the head and doing the ol' in and out was infinitly worse than slowing entering the entire penis. I don't know why, but re-entering hurt so bad. I prefered much more to just lube up and have him enter entirely, slowly and rock back and forth until I was comfortable. I realise this sounds super lame haha. Just saying what worked for me when losing my anal virginity to my SO. I hope you had a good night with your lady!

20. Pbplayer13

Pbplayer13 New Member

I did indeed, it all worked very well thanks to the missionary style you both mentioned. She even enjoyed herself. She did say she was a tiny bit sore the day after though. From what I heard it actually dangerous to go in to far? Is that correct? Anyways I tried to only stay about half in. I'm glad my stamina is still here, She wanted to have quite a few orgasms before she was ready which really helped.