anal- help please.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by workman, Feb 23, 2011.

1. workman

workman Member

I am in my late 50's and have never experienced anal sex with a woman as my previous very long term partner would not consider it. My new partner, also in her 50's is an anal virgin but keen to try- she says that she will do it to please me and does not expect to enjoy it, in fact she is very apprehensive about the pain. Basically, my question is, given the naughtiness and the tightness a man can't last long down there can he? If i could assure her that it would be quick I'm sure she would be more at ease. And yes, we have read up on all the info about relaxation, lube, taking it slowly etc.

2. awakened

awakened New Member

She will never know until she tries it. Take the prior threads comments and go for it. i have a feeling she will change her mind about wanting it to be a short expierence.

3. conjurer1

conjurer1 New Member

My wife too was an anal virgin until a few months ago.
    Like you we are also in our 50s.
    She enjoys it well enough and would not have entertained it on a second occasion if pain was involved.
    Just be careful not to thrash yourself around when inserted as if the opening is tight it will cause splitting the entrance and so some slight bleeding and discomfort afterwards.
    My advice use a thin condom to avoid infection, you won't loose feeling but will be healthier.
    As for lasting, pace yourself and exercise self control, much as you would do with vaginal penetration or oral.
    Have fun.

4. nurseharley

Gold Member

it may be quick, may not. i'd guess the first time might be a bit sloppy and wouldn't end THAT quickly but i could be wrong....i don't know you :p

it doesnt have to be quick not to hurt and i think you'd be better off taking your time anyway, anal should never be rushed.

5. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

hahaha!!!!

to the o/p good luck and enjoy yourself.

6. daletom

daletom New Member

Early in our marriage my wife and I occasionally did anal sex. Not often - probably once a year or so.

Yes, it was very tight. Somewhere between "deliciously tight" and "painfully tight". If it went in without pain to my glans, I never lasted long. The grip made me especially aware of the semen traveling down my penis at orgasm - a somewhat unique sensation.

For my wife it was almost always someplace between "uncomfortable" and "painful". (And, it bothered her mentally.) She did it as a special treat for me.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

Workman: for your new partner if she sets her mind in the right space, if you do it right there will be no pain and a lot of pleasure (at least that's my experience). I have seen average-thickness penises now, and it shouldn't be a problem, most's mens dicks are that big for heavens sake.

As far as lasting goes, my first time we started slowly (as you do), and I ended up fucking her arse for as long as normal, which for me is about 10 minutes or so. She was hot for it which made it tough for me, but I rode it out until she came and thats when I came.

What worked for us was to have vaginal intercourse for a few minutes before changing to anal. That worked her up and her really aroused and ready.

8. workman

workman Member

... but do you want to know me? not sure what you meant by the tongue sticky, I'm afraid I'm new to all this.

9. workman

workman Member

Thanks to all who gave advice and encouragement ...
    Well, the deed is done! After a great deal of very tender preparation we went for it, and I must say my head slipped in quite easily - but that is as much as she wanted first time. She said she didn't experience pain but she was very anxious and tense and was obviously not getting anything out of it for herself and although she didn't want it to go on for long she encouraged me to " finish", which I did in seconds. I guess you cant wait 40 years of adult life for something like that and expect it to last. But a quick finish was better for her. We are both agreed on trying again but I would appreciate some advice on position - we used doggy which was great for me because I could see everything, but what would be best for her?.

10. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

great job!! we like doggy, and we'll start that way then she likes to ride me while im in her ass.we've tried it with me on top but my dick will curve and she says it hurts her.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

The two best positions are a modified form of missionary, where she lays back with one knee drawn up against her ear and you above, and the other is her laying flat on her stomach. These two allow for the most relaxed penetration.

These worked for me, and as I posted I'm not at all built for anal sex, although the women I had anal sex with were experts and enjoyed it very much.

As far as lasting or not lasting goes, I hope the next time is more than seconds. Perhaps think of anal sex as being around as long as there have been men and women, and in many societies it was a normal sexual activity used as a form of birth control. Nothing taboo, just something different. Relax, enjoy, and I hope it goes well.