Anal Foreplay(Girls)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Klone, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Klone

Klone New Member

Hello, was speaking to my friend today and he has advised me to try playing with the girls anal ring? he says that most girls like this and it really turns them on... im not sure about this, i have never thought of doing this before as i cant see how it would pleasure the girl? i need to know if girls actually like this, i understand that it varys but can i have some opinions please? also my friend seems to think its vital that i know how to do this and learn to enjoy it!
    thanks
    Klone

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Beware of the line "most girls/guys like..." :eyes Everyone's different; some girls will love it, others won't be interested. The anus is jam-packed with nerve endings, so it can be a highly enjoyable experience if you're open to it. You can try lightly running your finger over the anus and gauge her reaction--if she gets a kick out of being touched there, you'll know. You could also ask her if she likes anal play, and what sorts of anal activities she likes or is interested in trying.

3. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Do what Bluesy said, test the waters,
    However if you guys are, slightly newer partners I may not just come out and ask it.
    But if you talk about sex a lot then by all means bring it up.
    The reason I say this is because some girls don't feel comfortable about talking about the sexual act but enjoy doing it.

Yes some people like anal play, male and female
    Just be safe and never force it on the reciever if she or you say stop you better stop

Oh and if your doing it because your friend say you must, you might tell him something along the lines of who the hell do you think you are.