anal fingering

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by bigballs69, Aug 30, 2007.

1. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

i was debating on doing the prostate massage on myself but i kinda think its nasty, and i dont know how to do it... what do you think?

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Try a finger condom

3. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

or a latex glove and I am still trying to figure out how to give myself a prostate massage, I have tried a few times but I don't think I am doing it right.

#3 vampire raver, Aug 30, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2007
  4. excal04

excal04 New Member

This is something I've shown some slight interest in. Not to say I would go as far into actually doing it but I've always wondered how it was done and how it felt.

5. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

i have tried it but i dont think i got it all the way. i was stroking it when i had my finger up there and it felt really good but i dont think i was far enough, because from what i read it should just happen on its own, but then again i was stroking it.

dont worry about it being nasty, it is part of your sexual being. a lot of people enjoy ass play, do not be ashamed.

6. hellrose18

hellrose18 New Member

never tried it but my gf loves it

7. MysteryMan

MysteryMan New Member

I want to try it too but it sounds disgusting. I wonder if theres any guides online

8. igor

Gold Member

I love the sensation sometimes (when I am really turned on). Trouble is I can't do it (reach) properly with a finger so a dildo is necessary.

9. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

dildo

best to purchase a g-spot dildo and use that...works great!!

10. rickk1

rickk1 Banned

You'll need lots of lube. KY Jelly is not so good. Go to some adult site or adult bookstore and buy some lube. It is much slicker and lasts longer too. I recommend getting a small buttplug and a medium buttplug because they will have a base on them and you can sit on them without worrying about them going all the way inside and not being able to get them out unless you have a partner that is patient. Then, I'd use a thin dildo or vibrator no more than 6 inches long.

Prostate orgasms are yummmyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Love'em!!!! :bow

Talk about blasting off....get your partner to give you a prostate massage as you jackoff or get a bj. Wow....what a rush when you cummmmmmmmmmm!!:phat

11. espresso

espresso New Member

You will cum LOTS from a prostate massage. I love it when the wife massages and gives me a blowjob. Man do we have a lot to clean up after that one!

12. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

I second...

...that. A nice show, clean your azz real good and then you can totally relax. Or do it in the shower. Or the car. Or outback. Or...

13. espresso

espresso New Member

OOHH Man it is so nice. Makes me wanna go grab the wife right now :)

14. joose6

joose6 New Member

Its definitely not disgusting. If you are clean, stick a finger up, and work your way up to 2 or 3. I couldn't do a big dildo or anything but I definitely like getting a finger or two in my ass while I am playing with my wife or if I am just playing with myself. Everything they say is true, your balls will explode with cum when you finger your ass and masturbate...damn Im horny now just talking about it.

15. adultchatter

adultchatter New Member

Wash up

Just make sure you wash your hands afterwards and i would totally reccommend you shower before starting this type of massage as well.

16. Paula

Gold Member

I tried once with my BF after he had a orgasm

then I put my finger in his ... OMG he jumped me

he just couldn't stop :)

17. Paula

Gold Member

haha

and did you know for older man that have probs getting a orgasm or getting a hard one they reccommend a toothbrush :lol:lol

18. Paula

Gold Member

19. Malfie

Malfie New Member

Love it!!! I started anal when i was bored of just wacking it about 6 years ago :). Leme tell you a bit about how to go about it.

First, the belief that "ewww its so dirty" is WRONG. Its not dirty if you do it right and at the correct time. Have a full bowel movement about 2 hours before any anal play and you should be clean. Also if your really iffy about it being dirty, enema's work wonders (and are not as bad as people make them seem... I hate all this negative stuff directed towards anal), hell enemas can even fell pretty damn good on the prostate :).

After you clean the number one rule is, if it hurts, STOP for a second. There is no reason why it should hurt, usualy if it does, you are not relaxed enough, or your trying a too large of object (larger objects should be worked up to over time). Stop and wait a bit if it hurts, let the pain subside and continue slower and easier.

The number two rule number 1 is LUBE LUBE LUBE. This needs to be like a slip-n-slide where oil is used instead of water. The more lubed the better and easier it is.

Start small, use your index finger. Over time you can probably add a finger or two then eventually go up to whatever size you like. Press towards just below the penis from inside to hit your prostate.

Its not hard, not dirty if done right, and feels amazing. If you have any other questions or need tips just ask! GL to ya, give it a try and do it right.

20. Paula

Gold Member

enema :eyes

I remember my first anal...it did hurt and even for some days after

but it was great :)

after the second and beyond I can realy enjoy