Anal Fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by darktonka, Jan 2, 2013.

1. darktonka

darktonka New Member

I'm new here and not quite sure how to put it. I have an anal fetish. I love doing anal. the problem is its hard to find a girl who is ok with letting a guy stick his dick in their ass. I haven't really talked to a lot of people about my fetish since most of my friends aren't really into stuff like that.

phish likes this.
  2. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

you've come to the right place.... welcome, btw. a lot of girls are squeemish cuz we're told that it's "dirty". For me, however, that's part of the allure. it is more intense than vaginal sex, for me at least. I enjoy anal, but not all the time. We're out there, you just gotta look. Good luck

3. sabian

sabian New Member

Your in good company here. There are many of us who love all things anal..... anal sex, anal fingering, anal licking, anal toys.....you name it its all good. But yes it does take a certain type or kind of person to not only try it, but crave it and enjoy it. Good luck!!!

4. ronnjenna

ronnjenna New Member

I had always wanted to try it but was it certainly wasn't a deal breaker. It took 4 years into my current relationship till I had the courage to ask about it. And it was worth asking! I think it can take a certain level of comfort for both parties.....

5. TOOCH

TOOCH New Member

When you assert that you have an "anal fetish" what exactly are you indicating? Does having a "fetish" always mean that you must act on it? Maybe you should be trying instead to get therapy so that you don't have this "fetish" compelling you to seek out a woman on whom you can perform anal exploration. Do you feel a psychological need to inflict pain? Do you consider it pleasurable to dip your penis into shit? Are you capable and willing to pay the medical bills should the young lady be physically injured due to your exhuberant anal thrusting? Anal sex was an adjunct of sacking and pillaging in ancient and medieval times. If you love a woman or at least just appreciate her humanity, why would you want to take the chance of causing her serious injury for the satisfaction of your savage anal lust? Think about it.

6. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

what the.....? so confused! it doesnt have to hurt, it doesn't have to be poopy, and what is this about serious injury? I have engaged in anal often... and sometimes its less pleasurable than others, but serious injury? Why must one assume that the op is intent on causing harm and injury?

petergozinya likes this.
  7. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Tooch, a zealot brother. not.

Not much into zealots. cause if that where the case the world would still be FLAT!

Not much time for your like.

redics_girl
    [​IMG] enjoy!!!!!

It is more where I would go.

#7 CurvedUp, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  8. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Tooch, your Samsonite Sam says something to me. You
    are you going to kill?

And I am being funny with the name

Your image has Yosemite Sam with six shooters. really. nice!!!!!

#8 CurvedUp, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  9. darktonka

darktonka New Member

thank you everyone for the warm welcomes. I think I'm gonna like it here. thanks for the back up redics_girl

petergozinya likes this.
  10. Clint

Clint New Member

There are many who love it. Me and my husband LOVE it like crazy!! A little lube (not too much) on him and a little around me and inside me and feeling him swell inside my ass is mind blowing!! Love to feel him start to moan getting close to orgasm and I just tell him to "do it baby!" and his head SWELLS inside me and BURST with hot white CUM. Hey! it doesn't get any better! pumping and pumping with his quads pressed up against my ass! he grabs my shoulders and thrusts!!

petergozinya likes this.
  11. mrcock

Gold Member

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

now what?

:lol

12. Justuser

Gold Member

There are many people who love anal. Include me))) But my wife doesn't love is so much))
    And... What is about fantasy??)

13. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Side note: I'm really sorry I never got to meet Tooch.
    [​IMG]

SWOJLO likes this.