Anal Climax

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by olderfun56, Jul 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olderfun56

olderfun56 New Member

I am a heterosexual man who enjoys anal play (my ass). I regularly use dildos on myself. A few years ago after about an hour of ass play with a large dildo I had a huge climax with absolutely no contact with my cock. I guess this is an anal climax. Anyone have a similar experience?

2. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

Nope but I'd like to. I've recently stayed away from my ass though.

3. utahmtnclimber

utahmtnclimber New Member

I'm a heterosexual male and sometimes like to play with anal toys. A lot of the time if I am really horny (helps if I haven't had any sex for a few days) I can climax just from the anal stimulation without touching my penis.
    I've had some very strong climaxes this way. Other times I can get very close, but have to use stimulation of my penis to go over the edge.

4. sal_33

sal_33 New Member

Think it's something to do with stimulation of the prostrate, if that's any help. Being a woman, I'm not that sure

5. bulldog

bulldog New Member

I have come while fucking my ass with a dido and it was unfucking believable.I also use a butt plug wile jerking off on the shower and I thought I would pass out.There is nothing gay about this because I am married for 29 years but anal stimulation is second only to masturbation. I jusy wish my wife would use a strp=on and fuck me.

6. 82angelfan

82angelfan New Member

I love to massage my prostate. I am trying to get to my wife about it, but she will not get the hint. I use a g-spot vibe. I have never cum like this, but I have great orgasm while jacking off and ass fucking my self. Would love to hear of more methods of prostate massage.

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

hell yea thats what i would like too.

I have also expirienced this as well. It was amaising. AMAISING!

8. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I would like to know how an anal plug works for you guys. I havn't gotten one yet. I havn't been really sure if its any good?

9. peta

peta Banned

Does this work for all men?

10. DarkHamlet

DarkHamlet New Member

I have made my girl come more from there than from the front. Strange. She evens goes crazy when it happens. But we only do it sometimes not every time. Mostly when she ask for it.

11. 82angelfan

82angelfan New Member

I once fucked my in the ass while she was on her period. She was horny, and I teased her with drinks, a romantic dinner, and sexual banter until she could not stand it any more. My wife is multi orgasmic and has cum for several minutes straight in the past. I layed her on her back on the side of our bed, and entered while standing. As she started to cum I reached down and gently licked her "menstrual sensitive" nipples. My smooth shaved crotch touched her clit and she exploded. My wife is medium noisy during sex, but this time she actually screamed and continued to scream while she continued to cum for about about four waves of ever-building bliss. When it finally stoped, looked at me and then her eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out. I pulled out, and moved her over and she slept like that all night. I was left hanging (or not hanging, actually), but it was worth it to see that level of orgasm. We have done this twice since then. Stong O but no passing out.

12. slick

slick New Member

I had fingered my ass while masturbating for many years, started when I was a teen. But just a few years ago I started playing with butt plugs and a dildo. After trying several times one day the dildo slipped in... I immediately orgasm and ejaculated without touching my penis. Sometime later I did it again the first time my wife used the dildo on me. It is a great feeling!

13. sailor

sailor New Member

I learned a long time ago that your ass is very sensual and provides wonderful feelings. At first my wife used to finger me and massage my prostrate - an awesome feeling, watching precum ooze out without even touching myself. I finally bought a strap on for her and now it is normal part of our intimacy. Some nights I pump her and other nights she pumps me. Very satisfying for both us. Just my $0.02 worth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.