Anal bleeding

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by sexynzgirl, Nov 15, 2005.

1. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I had anal sex with a guy last nite and I really liked it but there was a bit of bleeding does any1 know if you can do yourself damage from sex up the bum?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Was this your first anal experience?
    I do not remember bleeding from anal sex, but I do remember not being able to walk right for a while (LOL) Especially the first three or four times.
    I have read on this list that there are alot of small blood vessels in the anal cavity - and they are easily bruised and broken - thus causing bleeding. But I don't know that as a fact.

3. bobcat

bobcat New Member

Yes, you will eventually do damage.

It is not uncommon for people to wind up with incontinance after years of engaging in anal sex.

4. loveitrough

Gold Member

Hey Bobcat are you a doctor or are you relying on stuff you hear from other people whom might think they are a doctor

5. Rogue

Rogue New Member

On the next epesode of Myth Busters...

As long as you use enough lube and take it slow you should be fine. I wouldn't worry too much about a little blood. Your butt isn't as dellicate as some would have you blieve. Some say you can cause damage from long term anal sex, but it is NOT true. Anal sex actually causes those muscles to grow stronger. Any blood is MOST LIKELY coming from minor surface damage. Been there, it is a little scary. If you're not in pain, you're probably over the big hurtle. I'm no doctor, but I think you'll be just fine. I hope this is some comfort to you. Good luck!

6. smileygal

smileygal New Member

We don't do anal very often but when we do I sometimes have a little light bleeding afterwards. I am always fine later.

7. RedMatrix

RedMatrix Banned

I have read somewhere that you shouldn't engage in anal sex so quickly if it is your first few times. You have to train your muscles, give them time to stretch. (although the tightness is one reason guys love giving anal)

Start with a small dildo, lube it all up. See if you can get it all the way through it's thickest part, but slowly, and gently. If the object is thrusted too quickly, that will cause bleeding.

8. Deuce

Deuce New Member

Do be careful though; having anal sex has been linked to anal prolapse, which is where the walls of the rectum protrude through the anus and hence become visible outside the body, like a hemorrhoid. If you are careful and don't exert signicant pressure through your abdomen, however, you shouldn't have a problem. Also RedMatrix has the right idea; use lots of lube and gradually ease your way into full-intercourse. You should be fine, but keep in mind that your rectum is not meant to function in that manner.

9. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Thank you :) I've since learned how to avoid any mishaps such as bleeding. Nice and slow at first not just ram it in hehe.