Anal beginners?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jerseygirl1986, Nov 19, 2011.

1. jerseygirl1986

jerseygirl1986 New Member

So I'm new to this forum, looking to learn what I can and hear from others experiences.. My partner and I are new to anal, its a fetish hes had forever that I finally gave into. Best decision I think ive ever made :) We're looking to learn new positions and whatnot, and also interested in pegging. I'd like to try a strap-on on him, but not sure what are good beginner harnesses that are reasonably priced? What would be a good website to look at pictures of different positions, etc? Also, he mentioned the other day he'd like to try a double sided dong. Not sure what would be the best way for us to both use this, but I'm up for it if he is! ANY suggestions would be great!

2. Kermit

Gold Member

Lucky you have a partner so open :) a lot of guys are willing to try anal as a penetrating partner but not often as receptive. Mittimer is good to ask, she runs a sex toy store, and i'll ask around, Johndeeregrl, a former member, is whom i consider to be an anal sexpert, i'll see if she can pop in to give you some advice

3. Paula

Gold Member

You may allways ask

4. jerseygirl1986

Yea I was fairly surprised when he actually let me finger him, but we spent a few hours on adameve.com the other night and we looked around at strap ons and such. Never thought he'd suggest the double dong, but it seems like it would be more awkward with a MF couple than a lesbian couple.. Someone please enlighten me :)

5. Paula

Gold Member

Anal beginners?

6. Paula

Gold Member

Sorry, if you are beginners then why use a double dong

7. Kermit

Gold Member

it sounds more intimate than anything else

8. jerseygirl1986

I really don't know, was his idea. That's why I'm on here, asking questions as to what we can be doing or shouldnt be. The double dong doesn't have to be something we try right away, I just don't know anything about these things, hence why I'm here

9. ashlou1

ashlou1 New Member

hi there, with anal sex its always best to start small if you are new to it. Not sure if this post is quite old but i was looking into the same thing afew weeks ago. have you tried googling this to see what sex advice you can get? try this link Anal For Beginners – A first timers guide blushboutique3 i found it really useful and now weve used anal dildos afew times. hope this helps x

10. KarYn

KarYn New Member

Go slow!