anal and vagina

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jess09, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jess09

jess09 Banned

Is it normal that the wall between my vagina and anus is like really thin ? When I have sex with my boyfriend sometimes it hits the wall there, same thing with anal sex it seems to hit the wall and it's a little uncomfortable.

Any suggestion ? Does it happens with other people ?

(by the way, i do know that it is silly question but i'm new to sex so...)

2. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

No question is ever silly especially when you are new to the whole sexual experience. I have never had that happen to me but maybe others have or know more about it. I would suggest you consult your doctor too.

3. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

i'm wondering if when he hits that wall, if it's with force. sometimes things get a little rowdy in bed. i think that feels really good, but i could see how it could be uncomfortable.

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

So.... it seems you've reached the stars....yes? He's broken through and you're a sexual being. Yes...the wall is thin. It always is, always will be, dear.

5. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Yes it is quite normal for it to be thin. I am not sure exactly what you are saying when it hits the wall it is a bit uncomfotable. The few suggestion I can think of that is causing the discomfort and how to elivate it is that you need to move your bowels before having sex. Possible that you might be a bit constipated and that could also be the problem.

6. downloadking

downloadking Member

19 & already doing anal now thats what I love too see.. "Boyfriend" has to be happy!

7. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Discomfort and pain are often your friendly advisors to tell you watch out! Perhaps you are causing tissue damage! Maybe you should change postions or use lube! If it's not fun for you, make some changes.

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I remember before experiencing anal sex, sometimes that pressure-like feeling on my anal wall was present. Personally, I kind of liked it. It felt wild and 'rough', and it was a real turn on. Got me very excited and I would try to keep that particular movement going until orgasm.

However, being 'uncomfortable' to you indicates that perhaps his thrusting position is incorrect. He may have a curved penis that makes it not go straight in and out. I suggest having him practice (with your verbal input), to get just the right rocking movement to enjoy it, rather than enduring pain. Like Juicy said, pain is a natural warning sign that you are doing something wrong.

9. InspectHerGadge

InspectHerGadge New Member

My gf says part of the reason anal feels good is she can feel me pushing against her vaginal walls from her bum. So the thin thing sounds normal to me.

10. Bella

Gold Member

Jess,
    If you don't know...it can't be silly!!
    I have never had this personally happen
    to me either. I would take other suggestions,
    but if it hurts...maybe you should have things
    checked out?
    Bella

11. jess09

jess09 Banned

Well, I did went to the gyn few weeks ago and I was perfectly fine physically so it's a little precipitated to go again right now. I just hope it clears out, like the pain (although it's not that big, just unconfortable, it should disappear by itself after few tries) and all all by itself. I'm guessing the tightness has something to do with him hitting my wall.

When other girls have sex do they feel like it's really tight in their vagina ? Because that's what I experience and my boyfriend said that I was tighter (my vagina) that his previous female partners.

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've had sex with girls who have small and tight vaginas. Once I had two fingers deep in the arse of a Chinese girl while we were having intercourse and I could feel myself in her vagina. It was a really strange feeling, fingering her to get her ready for anal and feeling myself moving inside her while I was doing it.

So I guess you are normal, especially if you are smaller and tighter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.