Anal and lasting problems

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Cele300, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Cele300

Cele300 New Member

My fiance and i want to see what it is like, the main concern is after. I don't want to hurt/damage anything there, she has the same concern.

We would go about it very slow, properly [and excessively] lubed and again take a long time so that it doesn't hurt stopping if it did.

Even with being careful and doing it properly, after say one or two times is it going to leave lasting damage to her anus if we find it's not for us.

Thanks for the help, we really do [yes both] want to try it but are concerned.

Thanks a bunch

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

So long as you take all precautions, taking it slow and easy, stopping at the first signs of pain, there should be no damage done. In fact, getting in touch with one's own anus can actually better your anal health through learning proper relaxation techniques, better diet, etc.

3. Cele300

Cele300 New Member

ok, thanks.

our main concern is enlargement causing lack of control over it. she is a nurse and has had people from penetentiaries [sp] in the hospital [yes i know, stereotypical] who have had the same willingly or not and basically wear a diaper for life.

This is pretty much where the scare is coming from.

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Yes, permanent damage to the anal sphincters (resulting in fecal incontinence) can happen if you don't take certain precautions. But if I can look forward to having anal sex someday, and not hesitate to stick toys up my ass, being as OCDed over sexual safety as I am, well, that should say quite a bit about how safe it can be.

Like HF has said, if there is any pain whatsoever, you stop immediately. You should always begin dilating the anus gradually, with one finger, then two, then three, or use a small anal plug (or vibe), then graduate to a medium one when she can comfortably accomodate the smaller one, etc. Insert a well-lubed finger slowly (again, stopping ASAP if there's any pain) into the anus during oral sex, and if she enjoys it, and isn't sore afterwards, you can try two fingers the next time. If she is a bit sore afterwards, give her body a week or so to recup, then try one finger again, and go with this routine for a little while before trying two fingers again. Some people can be dilated enough for anal sex within the span of a week, while others (rarely) need a few years. Go at whatever pace works for her.

I suggest using a lube designed for anal sex (but without the desensitizing agent--because you NEED to know if there's any pain, so make sure you check the ingredient list before you use it). Something like Maximus, Probe Classic, or Anal Lube (yep, that's the name, and it comes in "original"...and "cherry" :eyes) would work great because they're non-sticky, long-lasting, and thicker than normal lube. Thick because it's ideal to have a small cushion of lube between your dick and her rectal tissue (unlike vaginal tissue, it's delicate and prone to tears, which can lead to infection).

Some of the high-quality silicone lubes would work well, too, but make sure you use a generous amount.

And once you've worked your way up to anal sex, go slowly and thrust gently. You can read a bit more about anal sex here: http://www.talksexwithsue.com/analsex.html

It is possible to loosen the sphincters over time if you over-do anal sex, so just don't engage in it very often; give those muscles plenty of recuperation time.

Those are all the precautions I can think of. Be safe and have fun!