Anal advice?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by littlelady, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlelady

littlelady New Member

Any advice or suggestions on how to make anal less painful? I have had anal sex before and sometimes it hurts and other times it does not. Does it always hurt initially, or does it get better with practice? I do enjoy it very much when its not painful. Any advice welcome. Thanks

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

There's a few threads on anal sex and eliminating pain, but they got off-track. My advice on one thread was thus:

If it hurts, you're doing it wrong. I read that it's good for women to push out on penetration, and I am a great believer in using the right position. My penis is almost certainly much thicker than your boyfriend's, and I've enjoyed pain-free anal sex with women who were relaxed about anal sex and who used the right position. The two that worked best were a type of missionary position, woman on her back with right knee near her shoulder and me above, and woman on her stomach with legs spread.

Arousal is very important, the hornier you are and the more orgasms you've had the more ready you'll be. Surprisingly, the anal sex I've had we didn't use much lube, the first time just a little on her arsehole before penetration. But she was the expert after all.

This was my advice to someone like you, and from experience I know that anal sex can be pain-free with sufficient arousal, the right position and sufficient lube. I think it gets better with practice, because the girls I had anal sex with had a lot of prior experience and they did it quite easily.

3. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

cbr male is right when he says if it hurts you are not doing it right. From experience it does take a while to get anal sex right and work out what is not happening that needs to happen in order it is not painful. There four elements of anal sex that it needed so it does not hurt: proper lubrication, proper streching, correct level of arousal, and being relaxed. Also if he is entering too fast it can be quite painful. Anal sex rarely works out in a 'quickie' situation or when switiching from vaginal sex to anal without addressing the four needed elements. Instead anal sex does require time, patience, and practice. If do take the time it can be quite enjoyable without the pain.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.