An oral idea to perform on females

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Kronnie, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Using your tongue to do and up and down spiral motion inside her, making sure your tongue roughly goes against her pussy walls.

Does this sound like something the ladies here would enjoy ?

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I guess it wasnt a good idea then hehehe

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I know my wife likes it but mostly in the early stages. Once she's fully aroused she doesn't like me wandering too far away from her clitty. I just dip in now and then for lubrication -- and for taste for my own gratification. After she's had an orgasm I'll go back to what you described. I think she likes that, and her clit is too sensitive for a minute or two anyway. Then it's back to her clit for round two... or she gets drilled. ;)

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

It was just that latly ( whilst not being in this forum ) i had ben chatting with a female and well she enjoys hours of sexual pleasuring...i had mentioned this idea to her and she nearly fainted on the spot hehe

5. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I have done it but it is quite tiring for my tongue I can't last very long inside her pussy (when using my tongue)

I like to do the spiral on the clit among other techniques

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I love pleasuring with my tongue nd have a strong one as well as an ability to give a female ages of oral pleasuring....( also a great way of stimulating the g-spot )

i thought this one would be a nice addition to the usual type i hear a lot of guys doing,

with me i would be a very happy man if i could just find a female that would enjoy loads of pleasuring just for her...to a point where she couldno longer resist and rolled me over to take control...

It is a bit strange because of all the oral threads i have seen in this forum not one had come up with this idea...

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

A tongue inside my vagina does nothing for me. I mean, how much tongue can you get into a woman, a couple of inches? No, I prefer my tongue lashings where they belong, on my clit and nipples.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

not for all tastes i guess....

a few inches in i would think would be enough for the tongue to be grazng past and over your g-spot

and this wasnt meant as a one thing only it was meant to be a part of ...

(( I know you would much prefer a rough licking over your lips and a hard sucking and tongue flicking on your clit...and possibly a long sucking and licking of your pussy lips))

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why, Kronnie, are you trying to seduce me? [​IMG]

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

hahaha moi ?

If i was i may have to add in a long rough deep fucking into that to stand any chance :p

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

You know me too well, my friend. [​IMG]

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Im sorry for teasing you hun.....youve been an awsome friend to me since i joined up here...:)

I think you know i would give you lots of pleasuring if i was able to :)

13. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

my guy does a similar thing.... wow is all I can say. I love it when we are in the early stages but once I get worked up I'd rather have his tongue on my clit and a finger or two inside of me.
    I think the spiral is a definite turn on but personally I don't enjoy it if I'm really aroused because then it's more of a tease then pleasure.

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

So it would be a very good starter for oral pleasuring then , but pointles once a female is already aroused...

Always learning in this forum i love it :)