an image of Michael jackson n a child popped when he put his hands down my pants

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by SarahBear2010, Jun 4, 2011.

1. SarahBear2010

SarahBear2010 New Member

It was weird and it freaked me out a bit. Laying in bed, he puts his hands down my pants and starts feeling me up. He then took my hand and placed it on his package. We were both clothed. An image of Michael Jackson and a child sitting on his lap popped in my head when that happened.

I wanted to tell him that but didn't want him to feel like a pervert. I know he's a sex abuse survivor himself though he won't talk about it. I've heard bits of it from other people

I have no memory of being sexually abused as a child. Though when I was reading the signs of sexual abuse survivors, I have some of the behavior signs. One thing I've noticed, I've always been attracted to men with a certain hair color and body build. My buddy fits that description.

#1 SarahBear2010, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  2. olsonski

olsonski New Member

Maybe your memory has been blocked, quite common for sex abused people.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I was abused in sort of a minor way when I was an adolescent, but I had zero recollection of it until I was in my late thirties or early forties. A few memories, previously unrelated, came together and revealed their pivotal connection and BAM, I was shocked to suddenly clearly remember every detail of what happened and how it affected some things that I thought and did after the experience.