An Email to My Lover

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, May 31, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

An Email to My Lover

My Love,

Today, after our chat I was so aroused my whole body ached to have you. I know we will never meet face to face, but still, the longing is there. I tried to go about my day, thinking about other things, but the words you wrote to me would not leave my head. “I want to bury myself in you, baby, I want to show you how much I desire you. Please know that if there was any way that I could meet you just once, I would give to you what you so desperately need.”

Just recalling what you typed sends waves of emotion washing over me. Do you know the effect you are having on me? I bet if you did you would be afraid, because I am afraid myself. I don’t fully understand what we have in each other, but I know it is not enough anymore. I need to feel the heat of your breath upon my naked skin, to hear your heart as it beats in your chest, to smell your manly musk.

Unable to hold back the torrent of passion rising within me, the sheer heat of my lust too great to bear any longer, I went into my bedroom and retrieved my favorite dildo. It is 7" long by 6" around, the weight of it felt good in my hand as I went into the bathroom, stripped, turned on the water, and then got into the shower. As soon as I stepped in, I started thinking about you, about how it would feel to be with you the first time. As I soaped up my loofah and rubbed it against my body, I imagined it was the touch of your hands that was making my skin tingle, not the peppermint soap I was using. I worked it lovingly over my body, closing my eyes when I brushed it past my mound. I almost stopped right there, my need so great, but I finished soaping and rinsing the rest of my body.

I reached down and felt the harsh stubble of my bush, then grabbed the razor and shaving gel. I lathered up my mans, then slid my hand between my legs and got lather on my lips and inner thighs, reaching back all the way to my rose bud. As my hands moved over me, I again let my imagination convince me they were your hands. I felt the twinge from deep within my box telling me I needed release. I quickly shaved myself, perhaps a bit too quickly, as I nicked the skin just above the hood of my clitoris. Close call! I used my hand to check to see if I had done a thorough enough job. The smooth feel of my freshly shaven snatch always gets me a little aroused, so I made sure I did not miss a single stubble.

By this time, I was starting to breathe a little heavier, getting into the fantasy of your hands racing all over my body. I rinsed off, then took the hand held shower massage down from its base and turned the knob to the "pulsate" setting. I teased myself by aiming it at my nipples and my breath caught as the jet hit them hard. I imagined the feeling was coming from your soft, wet, hungry mouth licking, then nibbling at my ever hardening nipples. My state of arousal rose another notch and I got another pain, sharper this time, from between my legs.

I moved the jet of water from my nipples to between my legs and I moaned out loud as the water teased between my lips and into my opening. Only, it wasn't the shower head that was pleasuring me, it was your tongue working its way in between the velvet folds of my love nest. I spread my legs more and felt your tongue slide further back, just barely touching my ass, sending shivers up and down my body and causing a jolt of pleasure to rocket through me.

I slipped a finger into my pussy and found I was slick with desire. I reached for the dildo, your cock, and slid just the tip of the head into myself as I applied the water jet to my rock hard clit. I wanted you to enter me slowly, but my need was too great, and I bucked my hips forward, taking all of you into me. I spread my legs further and braced myself against the wall of the shower as you slammed into me again and again, your cock filling me, stretching me.

Within moments I was hurtling towards the peak of ecstasy. I struggled to maintain my balance as my knees got weak, so intense was the beating I was giving myself with the dildo. The combined efforts of that, and the jet of water on my swollen clit tore into my very core and I came so hard I screamed out. I bit my lip hard as my orgasm overtook me trying to keep from crying. The spasms of my vagina were so strong they pushed the dildo out of me and I let it drop to the bottom on the tub.

My climax was incredible, it drained me. I had to sit on the seat at the edge of tub, regaining the strength I needed to get back up and turn the water off. I stepped out of the shower and toweled off. The nectar from my pussy was flowing freely as I touched myself there, and I sighed.

As I left the bathroom, I took one last look at the shower and inhaled deeply, imagining, once again, what it would feel like to be with you for the first time.

With love and desire,

~B~

2. CollegeGuy09

CollegeGuy09 New Member

*Applause*

Your stories are amazing!

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Mmmmmmmmm :)

4. goofball123

goofball123 New Member

Yummy :drool

5. cyber_wryter

cyber_wryter New Member

CL, from ancient Greek mythology we learn of seven goddesses whose spirits embodied the arts and inspired creativity. You are one of the fortunate few who have so obviously been blessed by the muse of writing.

After reading this I am going to look for some of your other stories as I suspect that they will be equally well written and, for our purposes here, equally erotic!

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey, thanks guys! I really appreciate you all taking the time to read my story and comment about it. :)

7. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

That was really good CL! More please! :)

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Extremly erotic story CL....
    Had me breathing kinda hard imagining that going on :)

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

*standing ovation*

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks again for your positive feedback. I will try to put my nose to the grindstone and produce some more hot stuff for you all. ;)

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

cant wait , sauna room extravaganza...or ski resort rendevous
    hehehe

12. hrddck

hrddck New Member

13. afrosam

afrosam New Member

what a freggin email that was

14. racefreak

racefreak New Member

awesome

15. Cavemanbob

Cavemanbob New Member

*claps*

16. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Hot as usual! Made me want a pulsating shower head.

17. cook74

Gold Member

I wish I could give you a lot more than my compliments CL. It's no wonder why you are so popular:)

18. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

You know, CL, I rarely get in to this forum - - not because I'm not interested, but because I'm disgustingly ADD. But when I do, I always come to your prose. Intense - - Erotic - - Incredibly Romantic - - it touches, not only my sensual physique, but my heart.

Excellent! Keep them 'cumming"! :)

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, my dear cook, feel free to give me more than compliments. I will send you my PayPal information. :lol

Hey Rose, I am honored that you stayed focused long enough to read my story. I have ADHD, myself, so I know what a feat that was. :tup

20. superfan

superfan New Member

Wow, thats pretty darn good, keep it up, nice details and structure