An Amazing Night Of Hot Foreplay!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Nobody, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Nobody

Nobody Member

Two nights ago I was on the phone with a girl I've been talking with. We've only been on one date thus far, but we talk quite often about anything and everything. ...we talked from 11pm to 3:30am when the conversation started to fill with sexual innuendos and the such. Before we knew it I had invited her over to come spend the rest of the night with me. Thirty minutes later she was walking in my front door wearing a sexy little dress from the evening before. I kissed her hello and it didn't take long before I was leading her by the hand to my bedroom.

Sitting on the edge of my bed side by side we talked for a brief moment, I kissed her lips again, told her I was sorry and I didn't mean to interrupt and that she should continue her story. She said she couldn't remember it. I put my hand slightly above her knee and leaned in to kiss her but instead I lightly grazed her cheek with mine and kissed her behind her earlobe. Her sigh was enough for me (but being the devil I am I wondered what other delectable sounds I could cause her to make).

With one hand still on her knee and my other behind her head and tangled in her hair I guided her to lay back on my bed. I climbed on top of her straddling her, there was no hiding the fact that I was incredibly rigid, I told her it was because of her sexy little dress and the way she looked in it. I wasn't lying.

Things sped up. I kissed all over her neck more firmly now, and our kisses were deep and breathy with a lot of mingling tongues. I ran my hands down her body grazing the side of her breasts as they traveled over top of her dress and then back up her bare legs this time under the dress, but stopping less than an inch from the heat being generated between her legs.

Eventually, the dress came off. Followed by the bra... and her panties. She was fully naked in my bed and she was mine to do with as I pleased. There was more teasing as I ran my tongue and lips indiscriminately over her entire body. There were more of those sounds I enjoyed so much. One by one my articles of clothes came off as well. In between kisses I told her that she squirmed too much and I asked if I could tie her legs up. Her eyes smiled wide and she said yes.

I pulled my bed restraints from underneath the mattress and secured her ankles one at a time before pulling the straps tight to spread her legs even further open. Like a shark in shallow water my face glided mere inches over the bed towards her pussy. My tongue found her clit for a split second as I continued to move my body over hers. I let the pressure of my own body press against hers, and distracting her with a deep kiss I removed a pocket vibrator from the drawer in my head board.

Still in the kiss I turned the vibrator on and planted it on her clit, her body shook. She told me none of this was fair and then her pelvis began thrusting against the vibrations of the toy pressed between her legs. I began licking around and then sucking on her nipples and using my free hand to squeeze which ever nipple was free. She came. She told me she wanted me inside of her, I told her there was more in store for her before we got to that. I straddled her chest, pinned her arms down with my hands and placed the head of my cock on the lips of her mouth. She surprised me when she didn't immediately take it into her mouth. Instead she flicked the head with her tongue, then ran her tongue along the underside of my cock and back up before finally letting me feel the warmth of her mouth wrap around me. I repositioned so that she would run her lips and tongue over my freshly shaved balls... she felt fantastic.

I spun around and put my cock back in her mouth then leaned forward to rub her wet clit with my finger. It wasn't hard to figure out that she liked a lot of pressure on her clit by the way she sucked on my cock when I pressed harder. I decided to get adventurous and I gave her clit three more really strong rubs before spanking her pussy with all of my fingers. She let out a scream and then began sucking my cock so hard I felt my arms shudder. I spanked her pussy again and her pelvis began bucking up and down quickly. Caught up in how much fun I was having with her and how responsive to the touch she was I buried my face between her legs which were still being held wide open by the restraints. I licked, I'd rub, I'd spank, then do it all again. I've never gotten so turned on in bed before.

I moved away, pulled a condom from the headboard drawer and kneeling between her legs I began rubbing her clit with the head of my cock while I unfastened the restraints around her ankles. As soon as her legs were free they wrapped around me like they were spring loaded and I found myself deep inside of her. She felt amazing, but the way she was looking up at me felt even more amazing. She actually looked... impressed. That's not a description I think I would have ever thought of using to describe a look during sex before, but that's what it looked like and it felt great.

I unwrapped her legs from around my body and held them above her with one of my hands while I rubbed her clit with my other hand and plunged in and out of her with my cock. She asked me to come inside of her...

and I did, three positions and twenty minutes later. When I pulled out I couldn't believe how much I'd come, she really had me worked up. I can't wait to do it again.

I thought a few people here might appreciate my experience.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Good god, man, that was very, very, very, HOT. Sounds like you really know your way around a woman, no wonder she looked impressed. :bow

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

NICE story, Nobody! Is this fact or fiction?

4. igor

Gold Member

True or not - great story!

5. Nobody

Nobody Member

It's a true account of how I spent my Tuesday night. It was fantastic, and possibly the best sex I've ever had.

I made the decision a few months ago that I was going to be much more sexually adventurous than I'd ever been in the past, in fact all of my past encounters were very vanilla and while there was always a physical release that took place I never fully felt 'satisfied'. There were always things happening in my head that I'd felt embarrassed about suggesting to past girls. I decided I'd let those ideas manifest themselves and the worst thing that could happen is that a girl could say no or look at me strangely (so far neither has happened). This is where the bed restraints, pocket vibe, and anal toy came from. (all literally bought just over a week ago.) I also bought a few other items including a short whip for teasing and spanking, a blindfold, as well as a vibrating dildo to use on her.

There are a good number of unexplored ideas still in my head that I'll be breaking out as time rolls forward. I guess that's what happens when a wild imagination is given to someone who is extremely sexual. So far it's been tons of fun! I can't wait to keep going.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I hear ya there, big guy, as I'm the same way. I didn't do any exploring til about 2 years ago and I haven't looked back since.

Keep on being a wild sexy thang, I'm sure the ladies will love ya for it. ;)

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Sexcellent! Yes, wild imagination + high libido + lack of inhibition = amazing sex. You already have the first two...keep working on dropping any unnecessary inhibitions. I'd want a woman to go away thinking "man, he's a freak...but holy shit what a bunch of orgasms! I can't wait to do him again..." That's much better than a woman going away thinking "he's a little shy, but the sex was still pretty good." IMO. :D

BD

8. Dreama

Gold Member

That story was hot! OMG!

9. Nobody

Nobody Member

The bed it happened in...

[​IMG]

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

You were only on your second date and she trusted you to tie her up? That's wild, man. :dgrin

11. Nobody

Nobody Member

Only her ankles, I didn't even ask to tie her arms.

...but if this keeps going, I know we'll get there ;)

12. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Seems like he's fantasizing.

13. elm0

elm0 New Member

nice... I need one of those :p

14. Nobody

Nobody Member

$49.95 at Hustler Hollywood ;)

15. elm0

elm0 New Member

niiiice, lol i may need to invest in that in the future after I get the stripper pole installed :lol

16. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

...so hot! the boyfriend and i will be working with restraints for sure next time...

17. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Now i do like that story =)

18. long69

long69 New Member

Oh, and the bed looks fun too!