Amazing sex... lasted all of 10 seconds:P

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mystic, Oct 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystic

Mystic New Member

I've been sick with the flu for over a week, and not feeling so sexy :eyes , we haven't have sex for almost 2 weeks. Just too sick :ugh . Lastnight I was feeling particularly crappy and DH came to bed to lie with me for awhile. He got out the vicks vapour rub and started rubbing it on my chest and back. Nothing sexual, just being comforting. Well one thing lead to another and after 3 hours of very light forplay, he got on top of me and slid in his cock and just held it there. It felt sooo good I came instantly...then he did too! :lol He said the look on my face made him cum. It made me feel so much better, I'm sure it wasn't my most flattering moment, but it was just what I needed to make me feel a little bit better about myself. Thought it was kinda funny :p

Best flu relief I've ever had MUCH better then soup :lol

2. Thorn

Gold Member

That's advice that your mama never gave you I'm sure. :lol

3. Mystic

Mystic New Member

Haha! Nope, that's for sure!

Not something to write into playboy for, but it was diffinitly the right bit of loving, sexual, humor that I needed right at that very moment :p One of those moments you could only have with the one you love.

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I'm sure It felt wonderful. Hell, If i was feeling crappy, I might go for something anyhow?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.