am I wrong not to let her Dance

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by studly69, Nov 23, 2006.

1. studly69

studly69 New Member

Every morning I help my lover slip into one of her sexy little bras. I take extra special care in making sure everything is adjusted just right so that each of her breasts are positioned in their soft lacy cup so that her nipples won't show. Then I'll jump in the shower and she'll slips into her matching thong and a sexy little lace garter-belt attached to some sexy silk lace stockings then she'll start her beautification process of putting on her make up and fixing her hair before she slips into a skimpy low cut see threw very revealing form fitting blouse that clings to her every curve and shows off her cleavage. Then she'll wiggle herself into one of her ultra short mini skirts that her tight little ass hangs out of her. I'll give her a kiss as we both head off to work. I'm a construction worker and she's an exotic dancer at a titty bar where no private lap dances are allowed and after teasing the customers all day and them buying her drinks she's usually got a pretty good buzz on and is all horned up and ready for some serious love making by the time I pick her up to take her home. I installed a brass pole in our bedroom so she can practices her routine and that's where we disappear too as soon as we get back home. She barely gets in the room before she commences to start giving a private show which of course makes my :slong quickly come to life as she slowly dances around and undresses in front of me, teasing me as she wiggles her big tits and shakes her tight little ass at me.
    Any how, to make a long story short. The guys I work with want to have a Christmas party and I have been asked by them if my girlfriend would perform at it. I mentioned it to her and she loves the idea and told me that she would. She went right out and bought a real cute sexy little Santa suit and is really looking forward to it. She modeled it and did the routine she had planed for the party and I about cumed in my pants. She is so fucking hot I can't stand it. A lot of the guys I work with are quite rude and I'm afraid things might get out of hand and I no longer feel safe in having my girlfriend dance for them. She says she has been dancing for over 3 years for all kinds of jerks at the club she works at and nothing has ever happened so she thinks everything will be fine and that I have nothing to worry about. They have bouncers where she works and there won't be any at our party. She'll be the only women there and about 15-20 drunk guys.
    She has an absolutely perfect body and loves to show it off. (36C-24-34)I am afraid for her safety and I have changed my mind and don't want her to perform at our party but she still wants to. Should I let her or should I put my foot down and say NO

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

That's a toughie. She is a grown-up, so she should have the right to make her own decisions, but I can understand your concern. Have you tried giving her examples of their crudeness and potential for causing trouble? If you can think of any little anecdotes of ways in which these guys have sexually harrassed women, that might help. Other than that, I would take a friend or two along (who agree to stay sober) to act as "unofficial bouncers". And make sure everyone is aware of their boundaries before the performance: no touching, stay in your seat, etc. If they can't agree to that, then you have legitimate reason to veto the dancing.

I wish you luck. Let us know how things go, OK?

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Hot Wheels thinks.....
    First half of the story.. You lucky bastard:bow

Second half of the story... NO, I wouldnt let her to it:tsktsk

Think about it , all your drunk workmates + her routine = potential for trouble... and come Monday youve got to go back to work with these guys.

Ask Pirouette about this (hopefully she'll post when she sees this) and take her advice;)

4. loveit247

Gold Member

You can't not let her do anything. What you can do is ask her nicely to reconsider. Say that you are uncomfortable with it, tell her you love her and don't want to see her get hurt or be demeaned by these guys.
    Tell her you are worried about it and uncomfortable with it. Then leave the ball in her court. If she truly respects you then she won't do it.

But I completely see your point and see why you want to protect her.

5. pirouette

Gold Member

I have seen it. But I didn't post because I don't have much opinion either way. And because I am not an exotic dancer or stripper. :mad I have no basis of comparison for several reasons: I never perform at parties, I never perform within a thousand feet of alcohol, I never remove my clothing, I always have some protection (my musicians are great!).
    Have I experienced "trouble" at any performances with drunk men? Once. At an International Festival in Canada. I will never dance at any festival again. It stopped the show. We left immediately.

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I agree with loveit24/7. While I certainly do understand your concern, keep in mind that your girlfriend is a "big girl" and a professional and, after all, it was you who asked her if she'd perform and she who agreed. She probably deals with much worse at her job on a daily basis. I suggest that instead ordering her to not dance, instead offer to be her bouncer just in case it's needed, at the party. Tell her you're concerned but the decision of whether to perform is ultimately up to her.

7. gypsymantis

gypsymantis New Member

Years ago....again I say YEARS AGO, I was a stripper. I did clubs, but made the majority of my money from doing private parties. It was always the practice to have bouncers there.
    I think I would've been extremely angry if someone told me I couldn't do what was my job. I was professional about it and even viewed what I did as an art.
    These are guys you work with every day. I don't think it's out of bounds to be very clear that they have the utmost respect for your woman, but denying her may cause problems.

8. pirouette

Gold Member

I agree, Puss. Why not ask a few men if they mind staying sober to "protect" her?

9. LadyHawk

LadyHawk New Member

Um, this sounds like a disaster.

For one, many men are under the illusion that when they walk into a strip club, the woman is looking at THEM. I don't why that is, but their brains seems to be left at the door.

As another person said, you have to work with these men. One or many of them may develope a crush on your wife, and this could cause many troubles.

Dancing for strangers is totally different than dancing for coworkers.
    Better be safe than sorry.

10. hellbilly

hellbilly New Member

I also work in a male orintated enviorment, and all of my mates are well out of order when it comes to sexy women. Personnally i would definately ask her please to reconsider, but if all else fails ask your mates for a whip around and pay one of the bouncers at the club to be their whitlst she performs, i would make it also very clear to them if they start getting out of hand your girl will stop performing and go home.

Last result if they get out of hand kick the biggest one in the balls, throw your girl over your shoulder and run like hell, lol!!!! :dgrin

11. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Personally, I think personal life and work should not mix. By letting your girlfriend dance at your Christmas party sends the wrong message about you and her. Yeah you may impress a few of your co-workers but you don't work for them. If your boss is pushing you to have her dance then you are working for the wrong company. If I was in your position I would say no and stick it.

12. sexual Trex

sexual Trex New Member

i would never ever let a girl i knew do that (unless i didnt really care about them) i mean dont get me wrong im as horny as any other guy, but every time ive been to a strip joint i couldnt help but be abso-fucking-lutely disgusted by the way other guys act in an environment like that. i couldnt see having a gf be a stripper resulting in anything other than eventual hardships in the relationship.. i mean if its a classy joint then i could see it working out, but not if its a Titty Bar right off the service road..

speaking of classy joints, CC's in Queens.. top notch girls... playboy playmate material, itll put a top notch hole in your wallet too. if i remember correctly the cover charge was $20, to have a seat at the bar was $25, lap dances were like $200 for 4 minutes drinks were rediculously overpriced.. but i was there on the house so i had a great time lol