Am I wrong? Ladies Opinions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BountyHunterAL, Jan 25, 2008.

1. BountyHunterAL

BountyHunterAL New Member

Recently, I had been seeing another woman, married also, just as I am. We fially gave into our urges and had sex. Everything was great right up until the end.
    As I was about to climax, I thrusted a bit harder, deeper, and faster as I pulled her close into me. I thrusted in one hard time, and held in her as I exploded. She struggled and squirmed under me for the first few squirts of my climax, then just let out a sigh, and laid there. After I was finished, I reached for her a towel, and she slapped me, and I mean HARD!
    She told me that I should have pulled out, that she and I both are married and she was not on any birth control. I thought she was struggling because she liked it. She told me that after the first few seconds, she gave up since there was enough semen in her to get her pregnant by then.
    My opinion: She never mentioned to me to use a condom, or to pull out. She guided me into her (bare) by her own hand. She knew I was bare.
    Am I wrong to think that since she allowed me into her "bare" that she should have known I would climax into her?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

The withdrawal method of birth control has a high rate of failure, so, frankly, she was being rather stupid to begin with by not demanding that you wear a condom. I hope she was at least smart enough to use emergency contraception.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

No you're not wrong, she should have told you. When I was younger we never used condoms for STDs, so I assumed my partners were on the pill unless they told me, which is probably what you expected from a married partner. At least the morning-after pill is available

4. kaffwahn

kaffwahn New Member

Never make assumptions about contraception- you should have used a condom if you knew you were going in her. It's your shared responsibility.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Folks, please...

Regardless of your personal feelings about the OP's actions and choices, please reserve judgment and keep your replies relevant to the questions and issues with which he needs help.

Thank you.

6. Dreama

Gold Member

While I think you perhaps should have asked just to make sure, if she never said anything, I don't understand how you were supposed to know what she wanted. However, if someone struggles, and you don't absolutely know it's out of pleasure, stop and ask if things are alright. Even if you do ruin a moment, it's much better than being sorry. You can always get another orgasm.

7. Halogen

Halogen New Member

i don't think it should've been something that was understood. It would've been nice if you did it! But i'm not sure if she should have expected it.

8. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

NEVER CHECK THE OIL WITH OUT THE FOIL!!!

Next time, settle for a BJ..

9. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

She should have made it clear that she didn't want you coming inside her if that was the case. But i think you also could have asked before entering her if you should put a condom on.

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Never 'assume' that the other person has taken care of the obvious. You should have discussed the situation before the heat was turned up.

Seems you were both relying on the other person to be 'doing the right thing'.
    She ASSUMED you would pull out before cumming "Because he should know I could get pregnant".
    You ASSUMED things were okay "Because she guided you in while you were bare-cocked".

Each individual needs to know that they have done what's within their power to do, concerning birth control and STI's. Since you did not have definite information about her means of birth control, you are ultimately in charge of your decisions. Because of that, then, YES - you were wrong. Not because you didn't pull out - but because you didn't have your own personal BC plan.

11. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

In my honest opinion given your situations, safe sex practices, the recent rise of syphillis rates, and the fact if she became pregnant the two of you will destroy many lives. It does not take a 'rocket scientist' to know that you need to wear a condom. Regardless of her letting you go 'bareback' the two of you should have had at least one functioning brain cell between the two of you to know to use a condom. If you are going to have sex then you need to be prepared for the consequences and if not then you should not be having it.