[Male] Am I too small??

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by rajahdat, Mar 24, 2011.

1. rajahdat

rajahdat New Member

Hey, I'm 18, and still a virgin, but I'm a little insecure about my size, and I don't know if I'll be able to satisfy a girl.

Any and all input is welcome. I want to hear honest opinions!

ps: I DID AN INTRODUCTION!! WOOHOO:)

Attached Files:

2. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

You're all good - nice size :) Plus it's all about the whole package.. and knowing where to touch her and when. No use having an enormous cock.. with no know-how in every other department.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I agree with Untamed up there. While you aren't the largest of sizes, you're not too small. That's like the perfect size for giving head without much difficulty. I personally prefer my guys to be a bit smaller. Around 5.5 inches is perfect for me as anything TOO much bigger tends to bottom out once I get bent over and a good hard fucking starts.

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Agreed :)

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

OK, I'm not into looking at dicks, but I can tell you it's more about confidence and knowledge of what to do with a woman. I have a friend we refer to as needle dick the bug fucker (basicly proud of his small dick), but he gets women all of the time...and they come back for more. Learn what to say, women are much more mental than men, if you know what to say and know how to work their bodies, you 're golden.

6. Kermit

Gold Member

I'm gonna be blunt, stop worrying about your size. Theres more to satisfying a woman than size. You can be "big enough" but not measure up. Hell you could be 10 inches and not satisfy her. You can be "small" yet satisfy women to the point where they brag to their gf's. Brush up on your foreplay, oral, manual technique and build some self confidence and she will adore her! Theres plenty of places online to build up on your technique as well as positions.

Plus, maybe i'm speaking out of turn, or making assumptions, but the best organs you have in sex are your eyes, brain and ears. Sound strange? Watch her reactions, pay attention to what you do...does she squirm more with a shift in touch, in this position, or less when you move it? Keep your eyes peeled for her actions. Listen to her breathing or her instructions. Sometimes simple words can unveil what they need, like "that's it" that's not always just sex talk that means 'YOU BETTER FUCKING STAY THERE IF YOU WANT ME TO BE HAPPY!" or a more intense moan.

And last but not least your BRAIN. Creativity is sexy, both in actions and words. She may or may not lik eit...but tell her how she makes you feel, make her feel sexy and appreciated, or if she's a kinky girl call her a "bitch" or "slut" (which i advise discussing before you try that, it might turn her off something fierce, others will drive wild). With your brain be creative. It will make her remember you over other guys if you're in competition, that you gave her something fresh, new, exciting :).

But as i said i'm speaking generally every woman is different. But size is not always proportionate to her enjoyment. You can do better than a 10 incher if you take the time to listen, learn, be observent, and be creative.

#6 Kermit, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  7. awakened

awakened New Member

Yes, what they said LOL

8. Kermit

Gold Member

whats your thoughts on size, awakened i know you have some insight into this :)

9. awakened

awakened New Member

My thoughts are the thicker , the better , fill me up, not push me backwards lol

10. Kermit

Gold Member

lol yeah, theres only so much length a vagina can take, but thickness....they can push a baby for fuck sake, it's pretty elastic, so more girth can lead to more pleasure than length

11. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Although he looks girthy.. you can still be girthy but not know how to use it.. you got to know how to rock the boat baby!

12. octavius

Gold Member

I think if you sleep with enough women you're eventually going to run into one of them that thinks you're too small. I know from experience there are some very "small" women out there. The girl I'm thinking of bottomed out around 4 inches (once she got going). I'm 6 1/2 long, which isn't big, but I had to be very careful because she did not like me hitting her uterus.

My wife is actually pretty big now that I think of it. I can still bottom out when she gets going but it takes my whole length.

The biggest problem is not letting your size ruin your life. Focusing on your penis size (whether big or small) gets tiresome and is not sexy. Believe me a guy who is large who is always talking about it and/or showing it off....is just as obnoxious. My sister's old BF was like this and I think the word "loser" sums up him nicely and he has a big dick. There is an interesting documentary on penis size on the BBC about a guy and his small penis.

My Penis and I | Documentary Heaven | Watch Free Documentaries Online

One of the things brought up in the documentary I felt was tell tale about "how women feel" was when he asks her "do you wish my penis was bigger?". She says yes but its not because she was not satisfied with it. It was what size was doing to him and her relationship. His insecurities were ruining her life. Don't be like that.

13. mikemarzano

mikemarzano New Member

In your first pic you look pretty thick and the lighting is bad in the second. How big around is your girth if you don't mind me asking? I know women like girth (as mentioned). Ladies, how do you determine if a guy is thick? Is over 5", 5.25", 5.5",ect... Thanks.

14. rajahdat

rajahdat New Member

I only have a girth of 3 inches

Thanks for your helpful comments everyone. Any other thoughts are also welcome!