Am I too big for my tiny girl?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Matt, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Matt

Matt New Member

I found this forum in a google search and well I like it so does my Fiance, however the reason I looked in the first place was simply because of an argument my girl and I are having.
    She says all the time that my cock is huge and too big for her and I was wondering if that was the case or perhaps she is just too small. I always thaught I was average you be the judge. It is 7.5' long and 5' around. Please let me know if shes the one that has the size problem lol.

2. duhast

duhast New Member

No, you're not average, but not a giant either. You are around 1.5" longer than average, and somewhat larger than average in girth. It's probably the girth she is feeling.

3. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

Remind her that a baby will one day come out of the same place. Use lots of lube and go slow. Is she old enough.

4. Matt

Matt New Member

Yeh shes old enough but she was a virgin before me.

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I doubt if you are to big for a midget.
    I have had sex with a lot of Women and I am 9'
    and no one has ever said that i am to big.
    Maybe She just doesn't like sex and is setting the stage
    for the future.

Hiker

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I am the same length than you, and about 6.5" girth, so somewhat thicker, and I've never had any problems at all. I always relax my partners, pleasuring them to orgasm before intercourse, almost always by using oral on them. Which isn't to say some girls haven't been dubious about my size before we did the deed.

In terms of girth you are about average. Reassure your fiancee that you aren't that big, just slightly longer than average and not thick, just so she doesn't get nervous. If she is nervous about your size then it will probably hurt her. If she isn't, and if you spend a lot of time relaxing and pleasuring her, it will be okay.

7. Indulgence

Indulgence New Member

Well some women are really tight, and it may be hard considering you're bigger and wider than average.
    But usually, enough pleasure and stimulation and she can manage through it and at some point even love it rough.
    I had the same problem.

8. Dreama

Gold Member

Lube up and go SLOW. If she says stop, stop. Play it by ear, and you should be fine.

9. ekira

ekira New Member

Why do i think it's just your imagination :brow

10. TheShed

TheShed New Member

I had a lot of trouble with my ex girlfriend. I'm about 6" long but very thick. In the end we just had to go our separate ways. We tried everything, lube, taking it slow etc but I was just too big. It was quite annoying. I tend to miss out on blow jobs too because my girl has trouble fitting me in!

11. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

You are above average but shouldn't be too much for anyone. A girl's physical size also doesn't always tell the tale, some tiny girls can take big ones no problem.

12. Matt

Matt New Member

OK well shes not a midget lol shes just very petite. 5'4 115 and I think its mainly the virgin factor I appreciate the help everyone thanks. :)

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

5'4 isnt very petite/ tiny for a female ...the average hieght is only 5'6 or 5'7 for a female.

My nan was 4'11 thats petite, but i doubt many would have crossed paths wit her, as she was irish to the core and very very strong willed.

Over here in france i am classed a giant lmao ( and im only 6'4 )

14. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Definately! Make sure you do go slow and make her as comfortable as possible. Try foreplay first to get her warmed up.

15. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

My girl complains the same thing, while reading the opra magazine i relized she had "anorgasmia", i wikied it and i think that the problem. Type it into wiikipedia and see if it matches.

16. GreyGoose

Gold Member

WOW 7'5'??? Damn a 7.5 foot dick that is 5'? 5 feet wide? Id be surprised if you can find anything that can handle that....

Like stated before take it slow.. Foreplay, Foreplay, Foreplay and lube

17. matt34

matt34 New Member

I went out with a girl who was about 4foot 10, she had a tight ass and vagina but she took all 9" and with it being 8" girth she made a lot of noise, she used to like giving me Blow jobs and hand jobs as well, amazingly she she used to get all of it in her mouth, she had big pouty lips as well.

18. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

I'm way smaller than your girlfriend Im 5'1 90 lbs and It does really hurt sometimes if the guy is huge but usually only at first. Its the thickness more than anything that takes gestting used to i think. So just go slow at first and let her get into it. Your probably just way bigger than shes used to.

19. shoemoodoshaloo

shoemoodoshaloo New Member

Notice how in any post of size, every male responder mentions his size, which is inevitably larger than average. What a statistical anomaly we have here!

To the original poster,

Female vaginal sizes differ in the same manner as penis size. It's possible that her opening is too small, but this is not correlated with her body height.

20. happy

happy Banned

im glad i have a 4.5 girth, my girl says its feels snug and comfortable and doesnt hurt her. id rather not hurt her......but id rather have your girth lol!