Am i the only one who prefers relatively passive women?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Trond, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Trond

Gold Member

Sometimes I feel tremendously old-fashioned around here, or around the Internet in general. Or take fiction for instance. Descriptions of sex abound, and it's full of women going for it in kinda aggressive ways. Or if they are more passive then they are often (supposedly) involved with some sort of "dangerous" man doing some sort of BDSM (this seems to be a thing in lots of women's erotica these days).

My favorite kind of sex involves a woman who is relatively passive. To me, nothing beats a stark naked girl on her back, with a big smile on her face*. Does this seem boring to you guys and girls?

*my autocorrect suggested that I was trying to write "with Abigail on her face"

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I guess it does show some retro preferences.
    Lie there love and let me do this, I'm the man and know what it's all about is so passé.
    Give me a hot blooded woman any day over a lifeless lay, in fact if I got together with such a lady and her spring did not wind up over the first session there would never be a second ;)

naughty4u likes this.
  3. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife is a really lovely person but she is sexually very passive, and it drives me crazy. After a while it becomes really, really draining to do it all and make it happen for both of us with next to no input, and every now and then I need a break with a woman who knows what she wants. The best sex is where both of you take alternate turns to lead your time together.

So even though you can have regular, relationship long sex for decades, it can still leave you searching for something better rather than more.

The popularity of BDSM with women is an offshoot of the mixed messages we give to women about sex. We still expect women to be sexually passive and if not they're branded sluts, and at the same time sex is pleasurable. So a dominant male in a BDSM gives the woman high levels of sexual pleasure, and because she's being forced she's not behaving like a slut and she doesn't feel guilty. The rape fantasy is related to the dominant male in BDSM. It's not real rape but rather being forced to enjoy pleasure without guilt.

4. Trond

Gold Member

Well, there's also the fact that I might have gotten too used to it from some previous experiences. My first few times were actually with her on top, which was fine. I have sometimes also gone to erotic massages, in which the masseuse is inevitably the more active part.

Men are also physically stronger, and I experienced a few times that the girl completely ran out of steam. Rather than the woman being on top being the norm, for me personally I would rather that it is more of a nice little change from time to time. Me on top just seems to work better usually.

Also, some people seem to think that her being less physically active means she's not into it. But if there is one thing I have grown tired of sexually then it has to be sex with someone who doesn't like it. Seriously not my thing.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Trond regarding you original post, I think that you have been conditioned by your circumstances.
    I also love your autocorrect's suggestion ;)

6. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

I can't say that I "prefer" it. Generally the best sex is when both parties take turns being the "lead" and share the wants that each other desires. However at times it can be very arousing when the lady wants to be the passive partner and almost be dominated by the guy - but I wouldn't want that all the time :(

7. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

I would prefer to be with a woman who is enjoying the action as much as I am and is happy to receive as well as give pleasure:)

naughty4u likes this.
  8. pronto

pronto New Member

ohh.. English lady... yes, please

9. Trond

Gold Member

For me it's not so much about domination though. I don't enjoy dominating or being dominated, but that's just me.

Pronto: I suspect you're referring to the old "lay back and think of England"? :)

lbushwalker likes this.