Am I the only one who doesn't like receiving oral?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Tiny, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Tiny

Tiny New Member

Because like. I thought it was normal until I got on here and saw every girl seems to love it. :lol
    It makes me oddly uncomfortable and it feels like nothing to me.
    I've had about 3 different guys try it and I had basically no reaction to all three. :ugh
    My current boyfriend always wants to do it but knows I don't like it. I don't think it's because all three guys sucked at it, because that doesn't seem likely. I think I'm just weird...

2. ginger

Gold Member

if that's you in your avatar then you are very attractive Ms Tiny :)

dont worry about not liking oral it maybe something that you get to like in time not everything sexual is to everybody's liking so to speak.

#2 ginger, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  3. backcheck64

Gold Member

Maybe you haven't found the right guy yet. Maybe you have little cliterol response. I've yet to get a complaint, and my wife damn near crushes by skull with her thighs when she comes from oral. Don't know what to tell ya.

4. CuriousHubby

CuriousHubby New Member

No you're not weird, just young...Come out to Vegas and hang out with me and the wife...We'll show you a good time and I guarantee when we are done with you I promise you wont have that prob anymore...

5. Anotherday

Gold Member

Dated a girl years ago that didn't like it. She seemed to have a hangup with an idea that her genitals were "dirty" or unattractive. She never got her over that. Must have been instilled in her from her upbringing.

What was amazing about this particular girl was that even though she didn't like receiving oral or clit stimulation so much, she could have full on body quacking orgasms through penetration every time. Like a beautiful fountain. Somehow she had mastered this by age 18 when most women spend a lifetime seeking this.

I'd like to say it was my expertise and mastery of sex, but hell I was only 18 myself and didn't know shit from shinola, I just had a hard on 24/7.

6. taster7734

taster7734 Member

Give it some time...absolutely LOVE giving oral...and I would be happy if no female ever tried to give me a bj ever again! o_O

7. MordsithLove

Gold Member

It's not weird at all hun, most stimulations are heightened by the power of your mind also. Try to really involve yourself into it and focus on the best sensation he gives you, and tell him what feels best. If you think being stimulated in other areas like penetration, breast/nipples, rim play which ever you like, can really bring it up to the next level of pleasure.

Some guys don't explore much outside of just licking down there and some know well enough that a woman has many pleasurable parts of her body...exploration is key, and practice makes perfect :)

And always play safe!! :D

#7 MordsithLove, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  8. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I'm 50 and have only known two women that refused oral. The first one was worried about odor and "dirty sex". She didn't want to do anything besides fucking. She always would cum because she had a big clit that was stimulated by my shaft. so I didn't feel guilty, but the just stick it in and go til I cum got boring fast. The second is older than me and just said she never let anyone. She's my ldr, and says that the idea of me doing it to her turns her on. We'll see when we actually meet.

I would have no problem believing that all three guys were duds in the oral department. I am quite good at the art and have been told I was the best ever. One former lover from my younger days that says now that she's had over 100 different men. She said that only two of them ever made her cum and I was one of them. I felt honored. Many others have told me that most guys have no clue what they are doing in this department.

If you can make yourself cum by stimulating your own clit, then you can cum from being eaten. Either the guys you have been with were duds, or you have a mental block over it. I've known women with both problems.

xx

9. backcheck64

Gold Member

Oh there's a lot more than just licking. Throw in sucking, even teeth a bit, all sorts of things go on down there.

10. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Well yeah that too of course.

11. MrAvg

MrAvg New Member

many men are not very skilled at oral sex, with the man or woman who knows what they are doing I am sure you would enjoy the outcome.

12. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I also forgot to add that many men get extremely turned on by giving a woman head. They find the taste and smell very erotic. I know, as I am one of those and am far from alone. It sounds like your guy is probably like this as well. A healthy sexual relationship has to have some give and take. If he's getting you off with intercourse, you should let him eat you for a few minutes. If it's a mental block that's you're problem, the more you relax and just let him do it, the more likely that you'll come to enjoy it.

xx

13. lotusfl0wer

lotusfl0wer New Member

I don't care for it either. I'll enjoy some moments, but overall it seems weird and pointless and sloppy

14. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

sometimes its really good and i want more. other times, not so much. its more of a mindset thing i think

15. mrcock

Gold Member

you are not weird

you wouldn't like absolutely nothing if you are not horny about that

:lol

16. Aliena

Aliena New Member

Believe me, you're not weird. I know several women that doesn't get off on recieving oral. It just doesn't give them anything, they say. There can be a lot of reasons for this, and many of them have allready been mentioned. Like;
    - not having met the right guy/girl
    - not being able to relax
    - not sensitive enough
    - too sensitive
    - just not interested...

You just gotta figure out your own reason and figure out if you want to get off from getting oral or not. A lot of guys like giving oral pleasure to a girl, so you may let someone down because of it, but don't let that bother you. If you want to enjoy it, you just have to experiment a little with your boyfriend. Maybe you can masturbate together - get him to masturbate you while you give him pointers. If you enjoy a finger playing with your pussy, why doesn't a tongue give you the same pleasure? Try figuring these things out and take your time.

Btw - you look absolutely stunning (just had to say it) ;)