Am I orgasming?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by coldwell, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coldwell

coldwell New Member

I masturbate pretty much daily, but I don't think I've ever orgasmed. I mean, I don't have that much experience, but everyone says "you'll know" if you have, and...I don't know. I usually just go until it gets super sensitive. It still feels good, but if this is orgasming then I'm a little disapointed. Once or twice I've gotten to the point where I start to get flushed and hot all over, but nothing sensational afterwards. Am I orgasming and don't know it? If not, what else can I do to make it happen?

2. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

I'm a guy, so I've never directly experienced what a female orgasm feels like, but from everything I've read, the answer "you'll know" is the absolutely correct one. Therefore, you haven't been having orgasms.

The standard sex therapy advice is "practice, practice, practice" and "more power." In other words, keep working at it and buy a vibrator. The experts usually suggest a general-purpose massager that uses wall current. Google "Good Vibrations" for a huge amount of information on sex toys.

For advice on having your first orgasm, Google "pre-orgasmic."

3. zulie

zulie New Member

You're probably not orgasming. Get a nice vibrator at the sex store and keep playing. It is true what they say -- when you do, "you'll know"... There will be no doubt in your mind whatsoever. You'll think, "damn!!! that was definitely as ORGASM!" Wow. Zowie. No more wondering.

:)

4. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

Theres a reason they say you'll know. I used to go till I got super sensitive but then I kept going and had my first orgasm all those years ago. Masturbate and just keep going untill your sure you came. It can be frustrating but never be satisfied with hightened sensitivity.

5. sexykitten07

sexykitten07 New Member

How it feels

Well, for me I know I am having an orgasm because everything tightens up and I squirt. Yes, I am a squirter when I cum. This is a common thing among women from what I have experienced. So chances are if you squirt than you are having an orgasm.

6. kbate

kbate New Member

You will not miss the complete body contraction that comes with a complete orgasm. It sound as if you have been quite close, and even seconds away, but have stopped too soon. Your expectations can be a hinderance to your release, just relax, and rub your clit in circular motions and sooner or later you will be picking yourself off the floor wondering what the heck happened.... :)

7. ElConquistador

ElConquistador New Member

GREAT orgasm

I can always tell when my wife has a orgasm..........she will actually squirt fluid everywhere. It is ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It usually happens when I am giving her oral sex. I will stimulate her g-spot with my finger while flicking her clit with my tongue. When she reaches orgasm, I will usually drink it, it is really sweet. There is no "you will know here" we experience it together. She says she is a freak but I tell her she is SPECIAL!!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.